Metro Service is seeking to immediately hire a Welding Engineer for a company in the Automotive Industry in Lewisburg, TN. The Welding Engineer will provide the necessary welding skills and leadership to the Engineering and Operations departments to achieve optimal safety, quality, productivity, and delivery levels to assure internal and external customer satisfaction. This is a Temp-Contract position. Apply Now!
Duties for this position include:
- Perform and coordinate all activities related to welding procedure development
- Analyze engineering designs for welding requirements
- Apply engineering principles and analytical techniques to establish and continuously improve manufacturing processes and products
- Reduce costs through continuous improvement activities that improve safety, quality, and productivity
- Develop and manage welding techniques, materials, and technologies
- Apply knowledge of welding technology, equipment controllers, and weld gun design and evaluation techniques
- Execute and verify weld processes and procedures
- Evaluate processes and procedures to maintain or improve weld parameters and weld efficiency
- Assist in the development of the weld quality control process
- Design, develop, and test welding methods, materials, processes, and results
- Experience in arc welding aluminum preferred
$70,000 - $75,000/year
Monday - Friday
6:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
All candidates must have an expert level of the following skillset:
- Bachelor’s degree in Welding or Mechanical Engineering or related fields
- AWS Certified Welding Engineer status preferred
- Minimum 2 years experience in welding engineering
- Ability to read, write and perform mathematical calculations
- Natural ability to interact at all levels of the organization and excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent organizational, analytical, and communication skills
- Ability to prioritize responsibilities in a fast-paced work environment
- Highly detail-oriented with the ability to handle shifting deadlines and priorities
- High level of commitment, sound judgment, great follow-through, and initiative
- A demonstrated ability to work well in a team environment, to be proactive, to work independently of day-to-day supervision
Successful candidates must meet the following requirements:
- Pass a drug screen
- Background check but felon friendly
- Work in a fast-paced environment
WHY APPLY FOR A JOB AT METRO SERVICES?
If you're ready to take hold of your career, we can help you start down the right path, and we'll be with you the whole way. At Metro, we guide you through a simple application process, provide Consultation services through Coaching and Resume building, and offer a wide array of benefits.
As an employee, you will receive:
- Skills training and development
- Weekly pay
- Direct deposit or pay cards
- Medical, dental, vision, and disability insurance
- Internal Referral Program
WHAT HAPPENS AFTER YOU APPLY?
As soon as you have applied, give us a call at 855.715.5627 to let us know that your application has been submitted. Calling us makes you a priority! Also, check your email. We will send you electronic paperwork to fill out and sign. Of course, doing your paperwork from a computer is best, but it can also be done on a mobile device.
WHAT SETS US APART
At Metro Services, we understand that job seekers need a company that focuses on them individually and emphasizes their opportunities. Metro Services does this by matching qualified candidates to jobs that best align with their interests, abilities, and previous work experience. While we have full-time positions available with our client companies, we also offer temporary work that is often a bridge to full-time employment. The fact that we place over 10,000 employees annually and many of our temporary jobs lead to a full-time position is a testimony, in itself, to our ability to accurately match people to the right job while meeting the needs of our client companies.
Metro Services does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices based on race, color and religion, gender, national origin, ancestry, age, disabilities, or any other characteristics protected by law.
While Metro Services enforces its own set of COVID-19 guidelines within its main office and branches, we also make sure that all of our employees respect the individual guidelines specific to the companies for which we hire.
Learn more about us by visiting our website at metroindustrialservices.com.
For more information, stop by or call TODAY!
1283 N. Ellington Pkwy
Lewisburg, TN 37091
Call: (931) 422-2230