Metro Services is immediately hiring MIG Welders at a Manufacturing Company near Dayton, TN. Pay starts at $15.50/hour. This is a Temp/Contract to Direct job with great incentives. Apply now!
Duties for this position include:
With 0.55 cent increase every 30 days
$500 bonus after 30 days
$500 bonus after 60 days
$200 referral bonus
Monday - Thursday
5:00 a.m. - 3:30 p.m.
2:30 p.m. - 12:00 a.m.
11:00 p.m. - 6:00 a.m.
8:00 p.m. - 6:00 a.m.
We are currently seeking candidates from the following areas:
Spring City, TN
Soddy Daisy, TN
Sale Creek, TN
Successful candidates must meet the following requirements:
- Understand all requirements for Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
- Machine guarding and other safety requirements
- Comply with each guideline applicable to the position assigned
- Review all customer guidelines for quality and special conditions for the supply of production components
- Maintain an ongoing understanding of all changes to and/or updates to production processes and customer specifications
- Maintain work area to 5S standards for organization, housekeeping, and inspection
- Assist colleagues as needed to support 5S
- Be actively involved with the Continuous Improvement Program
WHY APPLY FOR A JOB AT METRO SERVICES?
If you're ready to take hold of your career, we can help you start down the right path, and we'll be with you the whole way. At Metro, we guide you through a simple application process, provide Consultation services through Coaching and Resume building, and offer a wide array of benefits.
As an employee, you will receive:
- Skills training and development
- Weekly pay
- Direct deposit or pay cards
- Medical, dental, vision, and disability insurance
- Internal Referral Program
WHAT HAPPENS AFTER YOU APPLY?
As soon as you have applied, give us a call at 855.715.5627 to let us know that your application has been submitted. Calling us makes you a priority! Also, check your email. We will send you electronic paperwork to fill out and sign. Of course, doing your paperwork from a computer is best, but it can also be done on a mobile device.
WHAT SETS US APART
At Metro Services, we understand that job seekers need a company that focuses on them individually and emphasizes their opportunities. Metro Services does this by matching qualified candidates to jobs that best align with their interests, abilities, and previous work experience. While we have full-time positions available with our client companies, we also offer temporary work that is often a bridge to full-time employment. The fact that we place over 10,000 employees annually and many of our temporary jobs lead to a full-time position is a testimony, in itself, to our ability to accurately match people to the right job while meeting the needs of our client companies.
Metro Services does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices based on race, color and religion, gender, national origin, ancestry, age, disabilities, or any other characteristics protected by law.
While Metro Services enforces its own set of COVID-19 guidelines within its main office and branches, we also make sure that all of our employees respect the individual guidelines specific to the companies for which we hire.
Learn more about us by visiting our website at metroindustrialservices.com.
For more information, stop by or call TODAY!
2171 Market St
Dayton, TN 37321
Call: (423) 775-2303