Welder TIG MIG - Hiring Immediately
Metro Services is looking to immediately hire for a full-time MIG/TIG Welder position for a Manufacturing company in the Asheville, NC area. The job is located in Arden, NC. Apply Now!
Perform general duties of Spot Welders, MIG and/or TIG Welding as prescribed by assembly drawings and production work orders. Maintain a clean and safe work environment.
Monday - Friday
7 a.m. - 3 p.m.
Some mandated overtime
- Certified in set-up and operation of Spot Welders, Tig & Mig Welders, and various tools needed to weld and fabricate heaters. Must be documented by work instructions JA028 and JA023
- Ability to read and understand drawings, diagrams, schematics and work orders
- Have good interpersonal skills
- Detail Oriented
- Team oriented with strong communication skills
- General knowledge of operation of small machinery, such as drills, presses, sanders, polishers, saws, etc.
- Term-Life &
- Short Term Disability
Credentials and Experience:
- High school graduate or equivalent (GED)
- Certification in TIG and MIG Welding
- Previous experience in working with welding machines, sanders, drill presses, drills, saws and tools
- Familiar with SAE and Metric measuring equipment
- Capable of reading and understanding blueprints, drawings, work orders
ABOUT METRO SERVICES
Metro, unlike many other employment agencies, puts a tangible emphasis on helping people and providing them with an extraordinary experience. Metro Services strives for greater innovation by providing more opportunity within the workforce and greater incentives to its employees.
Metro Industrial Services does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color and religion, gender, national origin, ancestry, age, disabilities or any other characteristics protected by law.
Learn more about us by visiting our website at metroindustrialservices.com.
Metro Industrial Services is thankful for all of our loyal clients and employees during these unprecedented times. Despite the effects the COVID-19 pandemic has had on many businesses, we continue to hire and put America back to work. All clients and employees should follow all CDC guidelines as well as any applicable federal, state, and local guidelines.
While Metro Industrial Services enforces its own set of COVID-19 guidelines within its main office and branches, we also make sure that all of our employees respect the individual guidelines specific to the companies for which we hire.
Apply Now online! For more information, stop by or call TODAY!
163 Mose Drive
Sparta, TN 38583
Call: (931) 739-9675