Welder TIG MIG - Hiring Immediately
Metro Services is looking to immediately hire for a full-time MIG/TIG Welder position for a Manufacturing company in the Asheville, NC area. The job is located in Arden, NC. Apply Now!
Perform general duties of Spot Welders, MIG, and/or TIG Welding as prescribed by assembly drawings and production work orders. Maintain a clean and safe work environment.
Monday - Friday
7:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m.
Some mandated overtime
- Certified in set-up and operation of Spot Welders, Tig & Mig Welders, and various tools needed to weld and fabricate heaters. Must be documented by work instructions JA028 and JA023
- Ability to read and understand drawings, diagrams, schematics, and work orders
- Have good interpersonal skills
- Detail Oriented
- Team-oriented with strong communication skills
- General knowledge of the operation of small machinery, such as drills, presses, sanders, polishers, saws, etc.
As an employee you will receive:
- Weekly pay
- Direct deposit or pay cards
- Medical, dental, vision, and disability insurance
- Term-Life & Short Term Disability
- Internal Referral Program
Credentials and Experience:
- High school graduate or equivalent (GED)
- Certification in TIG and MIG Welding
- Previous experience in working with welding machines, sanders, drill presses, drills, saws, and tools
- Familiar with SAE and Metric measuring equipment
- Capable of reading and understanding blueprints, drawings, work orders
Metro Services specializes in Automotive, Manufacturing, Warehousing, and Retail. We offer temporary work that is often a bridge to full-time employment with our client companies. We also have full-time positions directly available with our clients.
The fact that many of our temporary assignments lead to full-time positions is a testimony to our ability to accurately match people to the right job while meeting the needs of our client companies.
We understand that job seekers need a company that focuses on them individually and puts emphasis on the opportunities they have. Metro Services matches candidates to qualified jobs that best align with their past work experience. We also contribute to our employees' success by offering career counseling services such as coaching and resume building.
Metro Services does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color and religion, gender, national origin, ancestry, age, disabilities, or any other characteristics protected by law.
While Metro Services enforces its own set of COVID-19 guidelines within its main office and branches, we also make sure that all of our employees respect the individual guidelines specific to the companies for which we hire.
Learn more about us by visiting our website at metroindustrialservices.com.
For more information, stop by or call TODAY!
163 Mose Drive
Sparta, TN 38583
Call: (931) 739-9675