Metro Industrial Services is seeking to immediately fill multiple Welder positions in Holly Springs, MS. This is a Temp/Contract to Direct job.
Qualified applicants must be familiar with GMAW, FCAW, and GTAW processes. Knowledge of welding symbols is a plus. Applicants must also be able to follow technical drawings/specs to interrupt the project scope and plan accordingly.
Pipe welders may be required to perform specific tasks, including but not limited to the following:
• Construct and Repair Piping Systems - A traditional aspect of this position is maintaining piping systems and installing and building pipe hangers, valves, and supports.
• Follow Safety Regulations - Welder must be aware of and adhere to all safety regulations. This includes wearing the proper protective clothing and following OSHA guidelines.
• Perform Pre-Welding Preparations - Prior to assembly, welder will clamp and cut piping and apply primers to metallic surfaces.
• Examine Finished Welds - Welder will examine finished work to ensure that it is smooth, free of defects, and high-functioning.
• Repair Holes and Damage - In addition to installing structures, welder will fill holes, seams, and indentations in metal to keep it structurally sound.
• Inspect Equipment - Welder will also inspect and repair all the equipment and tools they use while performing their job.
• Operate Machinery and Equipment - Welder will operate heavy machinery and construction equipment, such as forklifts and cranes.
$14.00+/hr depending on experience
• Term-Life &
• Short Term Disability
Successful candidates must meet the following requirements:
• Have a High School diploma or equivalent
• Pass an in-house certification of skills tests
• Be willing to submit to a Drug Screen and Background Check
• Have at least 1 year Manufacturing experience
• Be willing to work 8 or 10-hour shifts and be available Monday - Saturday
About Metro Industrial
Metro, unlike many other employment agencies, puts a tangible emphasis on helping people and providing them with an extraordinary experience. Metro Services strives for greater innovation by providing more opportunity within the workforce and greater incentives to its employees.
Metro Industrial Services does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color and religion, gender, national origin, ancestry, age, disabilities or any other characteristics protected by law.
Learn more about us by visiting our website at metroindustrialservices.com.