Weld Assembler Positions - Automotive
Metro Industrial Services is seeking to immediately hire multiple Welder Assemblers for a company in Jonesville and North Adams, MI. This is a Temp/Contract to Direct position. Apply now!
Welder Assembler will operate robotic spot welder to produce parts in conformance with operational procedures and check part dimensions to determine conformance to standard.
- Perform all spot weld operations in conformance with Martinrea procedures
- Change spot weld tips and adjust machines according to specifications
- Assure that BOS sheet matches part being manufactured
- Check to make sure all guards are in place and light curtains are working
- Compare first and last piece with gage requirements and boundary samples to determine conformance with standard
- Produce and pack parts according to the BOS instructions, packing instructions, and/or standard work instructions
- Perform gage checks and SPC checks as required by part specific requirements
- Record all data required on BOS sheet in prescribed manner
- Immediately report nonconforming test results to responsible Weld Assembly Supervisor
- Any other duties or responsibilities assigned by the Weld Assembly Supervisor
Monday through Friday
7:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m.
3:00 p.m. - 11:00 p.m.
11:00 p.m. - 7:00 a.m.
1st Shift - $15.00/hour
2nd Shift - $15.50/hour
3rd Shift - $15.75/hour
90 Day Temp to Direct Hire
- Term-Life &
- Short Term Disability
Required Education and Experience:
- High School diploma or General Education Degree (GED) or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Knowledge of ISO 9001/IATF 16949
Other requirements include the following:
- Regularly required to stand, hear, lift/move up to 50 pounds, and lift, move, and pack parts repetitively
- Frequently required to walk, use hands to finger, handle or feel, and talk
- Occasionally required to sit, reach, and crouch/kneel
- Must have good vision up close as well as color vision, depth perception, ability to adjust focus, and manual dexterity
About Metro Industrial
Metro, unlike many other employment agencies, puts a tangible emphasis on helping people and providing them with an extraordinary experience. Metro Services strives for greater innovation by providing more opportunity within the workforce and greater incentives to its employees.
Metro Industrial Services does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color and religion, gender, national origin, ancestry, age, disabilities or any other characteristics protected by law.
Learn more about us by visiting our website at metroindustrialservices.com.