Warehouse Laborer - Immediate Opening
Metro Industrial has an immediate need for a General Warehouse Laborer team in Memphis, TN. This is for a Temp/Contract position. Apply now!
Qualified candidates should have experience in:
• Processing refurbishments
• Recycling and/or
• Liquidations of items as needed
The candidate should also exhibit the following skills:
• Be detail-oriented
• Be able to maintain strong safety practice
This will be a special project job starting immediately.
A full-time scheduling opportunity will be available to candidates who successfully complete the project.
Sunday - Thursday
8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Must be willing to work 10 or 12-hour shifts, if needed
• Term-Life &
• Short Term Disability
Successful candidates must meet the following requirements:
• High School Diploma / GED
• 1 year of experience in similar positions
• Must be able to use pallet jacks and mobile carts
• Must be willing to submit to a Drug Screen, client-specific safety training, and a Background Check
• Must follow all standard SOP procedures
• Forklift experience is a plus
About Metro Industrial
Metro, unlike many other employment agencies, puts a tangible emphasis on helping people and providing them with an extraordinary experience. Metro Services strives for greater innovation by providing more opportunity within the workforce and greater incentives to its employees.
Metro Industrial Services does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color and religion, gender, national origin, ancestry, age, disabilities or any other characteristics protected by law.
Learn more about us by visiting our website at metroindustrialservices.com.