Warehouse Distribution Crew Member
Metro Services is immediately hiring Full-Time Warehouse Distribution Crew Members in Sparta, TN. This is a Temp/Contract to Direct Hire position at a leading Building Material Warehouse. Apply Now!
Duties for this position include:
- Picks customer orders from racks and storage areas in the warehouse and stages them in the appropriate area for shipment
- Unpacks materials from vendors, attaches the appropriate identification tags (brand labels), and stocks in the appropriate areas for shipment
- Unitizes orders for shipments based on the assortment of products following company specifications
- Operates the stretch wrap machine for packaging when required for certain products
- Operates an Order Picker/Tugger
Monday - Friday
7:00 a.m. - 3:30 p.m.
All candidates must have an expert level of the following skillset:
- Effective communication
- Computer literacy/technological skills
- Problem-solving skills
- Flexibility and Dexterity
- Learning aptitude
Successful candidates must meet the following requirements:
- One year experience
- High School graduate or equivalent
- Willingness to work Mandatory Overtime
- Mathematical Skills such as reading a tape measure
- Operate an Order Picker/Tugger
WHY APPLY FOR A JOB AT METRO SERVICES?
If you're ready to take hold of your career, we can help you start down the right path, and we'll be with you the whole way. At Metro, we guide you through a simple application process, provide Consultation services through Coaching and Resume building, and offer a wide array of benefits.
As an employee, you will receive:
- Skills training and development
- Weekly pay
- Direct deposit or pay cards
- Medical, dental, vision, and disability insurance
- Internal Referral Program
WHAT HAPPENS AFTER YOU APPLY?
As soon as you have applied, give us a call at 855.715.5627 to let us know that your application has been submitted. Calling us makes you a priority! Also, check your email. We will send you electronic paperwork to fill out and sign. Of course, doing your paperwork from a computer is best, but it can also be done on a mobile device.
WHAT SETS US APART
At Metro Services, we understand that job seekers need a company that focuses on them individually and emphasizes their opportunities. Metro Services does this by matching qualified candidates to jobs that best align with their interests, abilities, and previous work experience. While we have full-time positions available with our client companies, we also offer temporary work that is often a bridge to full-time employment. The fact that we place over 10,000 employees annually and many of our temporary jobs lead to a full-time position is a testimony, in itself, to our ability to accurately match people to the right job while meeting the needs of our client companies.
Metro Services does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices based on race, color and religion, gender, national origin, ancestry, age, disabilities, or any other characteristics protected by law.
While Metro Services enforces its own set of COVID-19 guidelines within its main office and branches, we also make sure that all of our employees respect the individual guidelines specific to the companies for which we hire.
Learn more about us by visiting our website at metroindustrialservices.com.
For more information, stop by or call TODAY!
163 Mose Drive
Sparta, TN 38583
Call: (931) 739-9675