Warehouse Distribution Crew Member
Metro Services is immediately hiring Full-Time Warehouse Distribution Crew Member Jobs in Sparta, TN. This is a Temp/Contract to Direct Hire position at a leading building material warehouse. Apply Now!
Duties for this position include:
- Picks customer orders from racks and storage areas in the warehouse and stages them in the appropriate area for shipment
- Unpacks materials from vendors, attaches the appropriate identification tags (brand labels), and stocks in the appropriate areas for shipment
- Unitizes orders for shipments based on the assortment of products following company specifications
- Operates the stretch wrap machine for packaging when required for certain products
- Operates an Order Picker/Tugger
Monday - Friday
7:00a.m. - 3:30p.m.
As an employee you will receive:
- Weekly pay
- Direct deposit or pay cards
- Medical, dental, vision, and disability insurance
- Term-Life & Short Term Disability
- Internal Referral Program
All candidates must have an expert level of the following skillset:
- Effective communication
- Computer literacy/technological skills
- Problem-solving skills
- Flexibility and Dexterity
- Learning aptitude
Successful candidates must meet the following requirements:
- One year experience
- High School graduate or equivalent
- Willingness to work Mandatory Overtime
- Mathematical Skills such as reading a tape measure
- Operate an Order Picker/Tugger
Why work with Metro Services?
- Metro Services specializes in Automotive, Manufacturing, Warehousing, and Retail. We offer temporary work that is often a bridge to full-time employment with our client companies. We also have full-time positions directly available with our clients. The fact that many of our temporary assignments lead to full-time positions is a testimony to our ability to accurately match people to the right job while meeting the needs of our client companies.
- We understand that job-seekers need a company that focuses on them individually and puts emphasis on the opportunities they have. Metro Services matches candidates to qualified jobs that best align with their past work experience. We also contribute to our employees' success by offering career counseling services such as coaching and resume building.
- Metro Services does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color and religion, gender, national origin, ancestry, age, disabilities, or any other characteristics protected by law.
- While Metro Services enforces its own set of COVID-19 guidelines within its main office and branches, we also make sure that all of our employees respect the individual guidelines specific to the companies for which we hire.
Learn more about us by visiting our website at metroindustrialservices.com.
For more information, stop by or call TODAY!
183 Mose Drive
Sparta, TN 38583
Call: (931) 739-9675