Traveling Assembly Worker
Duties for this position include:
- Follow technical instructions, interpret engineering blueprints and technical terms
- Discern quality of parts and materials used in production
- Inventory parts and tools used in the assembling process
- Follow company procedures and directives
- Test finished products for defects
- Maintain the tools used to create products
- Keep a clean and well-maintained workspace
Monday - Sunday
5:00a.m. - 5:00p.m.
As an employee you will receive:
- Weekly pay
- Direct deposit or pay cards
- Medical, dental, vision, and disability insurance
- Term-Life & Short Term Disability
- Internal Referral Program
- Good communication skills
- Physical fitness and strength to lift and operate heavy electrical machinery
- Excellent hand-eye coordination
- Willingness to be Trainable
- Basic computer skills such as emailing, record keeping, ordering, inventory management and form filing
- Willingness to work in flexible shifts
Successful candidates must meet the following requirements:
- No experience necessary
- Must be able to lift 40 pounds
- Willingness to work Mandatory Overtime
- Able to work 12 hour shifts
- Prepared to work 7 days per week
Why work with Metro Services?
- Metro Services specializes in Automotive, Manufacturing, Warehousing, and Retail. We offer temporary work that is often a bridge to full-time employment with our client companies. We also have full-time positions directly available with our clients. The fact that many of our temporary assignments lead to full-time positions is a testimony to our ability to accurately match people to the right job while meeting the needs of our client companies.
- We understand that job-seekers need a company that focuses on them individually and puts emphasis on the opportunities they have. Metro Services matches candidates to qualified jobs that best align with their past work experience. We also contribute to our employees' success by offering career counseling services such as coaching and resume building.
- Metro Services does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color and religion, gender, national origin, ancestry, age, disabilities, or any other characteristics protected by law.
- While Metro Services enforces its own set of COVID-19 guidelines within its main office and branches, we also make sure that all of our employees respect the individual guidelines specific to the companies for which we hire.
Learn more about us by visiting our website at metroindustrialservices.com.
Have questions? Call (855) 715-5627 TODAY!