Traveling Assembly/Quality 3PL Inspector
Metro Industrial Services is seeking to immediately hire multiple Traveling Assembly/Quality 3PL Inspectors for an internal position in Manchester, TN.
• Inspect parts for weld quality and distinguish a good weld from a defective weld and causes of the defect
• Understand Process instruction sheets
• Comply with the requirements of the Environmental Policy and implement the policy within the scope of their duties
• Complete Environmental Management Program tasks related to their assigned area of responsibility
• Maintain work instructions if they originate such instructions
• Immediately bring any non-conformances, which have been identified by employee, to the attention of the Environmental Management Representative
• Remain responsible for all environmental records that employee develops or maintains
• Follow emergency procedures as directed and instructed to protect your own health & safety as well as that of your co-workers and the environment
• Report to a Supervisor
• Identify any process/activity/service that has the potential for causing a Significant Health and Safety and/or Environmental Impact to Management
• Identify areas of opportunity for improvement to management
Based on experience
• Term-Life &
• Short Term Disability
All candidates must possess the following abilities/skill set:
• Good Customer Service skills
• Good oral communication skills
• Ability to work independently and in teams
• Ability to interact and communicate with individuals at all levels
• Ability to maintain a professional appearance
• Ability to handle confidential material in a reliable and professional manner
• High level of interpersonal skills to handle sensitive situations
Must be able to travel - Hotel Per Diem and accommodations
NO experience needed!
Onsite training will be available
About Metro Industrial
Metro, unlike many other employment agencies, puts a tangible emphasis on helping people and providing them with an extraordinary experience. Metro Services strives for greater innovation by providing more opportunity within the workforce and greater incentives to its employees.
Metro Industrial Services does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color and religion, gender, national origin, ancestry, age, disabilities or any other characteristics protected by law.
Learn more about us by visiting our website at metroindustrialservices.com.