Travel Line Operator - 3rd Shift
Would you like to work in the Automotive industry? Metro Industrial Services is immediately hiring multiple Travel Line Operators for a facility in Hamptonville, NC. The business manufactures acoustical damping and thermal insulating solutions comprised of fiber and metal-based composite product constructions.
These products are typically found in the interior (dash insulators), under body (wheel well, fuel tank, exhaust) and under hood (engine compartment) of passenger vehicles, heavy duty trucks, recreational vehicles, as well as in other industrial applications.
Duties and Responsibilities include the following:
- Make proper machine settings based on product specifications for set-ups and production run
- Read & follow manufacturing orders, control plans, SOPs, safety requirements
- Inspect product going into and out of process
- Support and maintain the world-class manufacturing system (including 6S, Kaizan, waste, safety, SMED, Kanban, and mistake-proofing
6 days a week with option to work more overtime
10:30 p.m. - 6:00 a.m.
- Term-Life &
- Short Term Disability
Successful candidates must meet the following requirements:
- High school graduate or GED required
- Must possess good communication and math skills
- Must be able to use measurement devices
- Must be able to read and write
- Must pass pre-employment Drug Screen & Background and Reference Checks
About Metro Industrial
Metro, unlike many other employment agencies, puts a tangible emphasis on helping people and providing them with an extraordinary experience. Metro Services strives for greater innovation by providing more opportunity within the workforce and greater incentives to its employees.
Metro Industrial Services does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color and religion, gender, national origin, ancestry, age, disabilities or any other characteristics protected by law.
Learn more about us by visiting our website at metroindustrialservices.com.