Trade Show Event Associate
Metro Services is immediately seeking a trustworthy and organized Trade Show/Event Associate to help support a local company’s warehouse operations. The job is located in Fairburn, GA. You will receive, sort, load and unload refrigeration units and perform various warehouse duties. The position includes extensive travel to and from trade shows and/or events. Drug free work place.
- Ability to deal with customers onsite in a professional and courteous manner
- Set up and dismantle of trade shows and events
- Inspect equipment for defects and damages
- Load outgoing shipments in a sufficient and timely manner
- Receive, unload and sort incoming inventory items appropriately
- Be able to troubleshoot and fix equipment issues
- Keep warehouse clean and organized daily
- Be able to take direction from senior personnel and report any issues immediately
- Willing to work extra hours, including weekends and/or after normal business hours and holidays
- Term-Life &
- Short Term Disability
Successful candidates must meet the following requirements:
- Must be able to travel to and from trade shows and/or special events as needed
- 2-3 Years Warehouse experience
- Experience driving a 26 ft. box truck or equivalent
- Clean 5 year MVR report
- Basic Computer Literacy
- Ability to Correspond through email
- Ability to lift or move heavy products
- Random drug tests administered
- Team player with organizational skills
- Preferably Forklift certified
- Must provide own basic tools
For more information, stop by or call TODAY!
5791 Brainerd Rd
Chattanooga, TN 37411
Call: (423) 225-9675
ABOUT METRO SERVICES
Metro, unlike many other employment agencies, puts a tangible emphasis on helping people and providing them with an extraordinary experience. Metro Services strives for greater innovation by providing more opportunity within the workforce and greater incentives to its employees.
Metro Industrial Services does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color and religion, gender, national origin, ancestry, age, disabilities or any other characteristics protected by law.
Learn more about us by visiting our website at metroindustrialservices.com.
Metro Industrial Services is thankful for all of our loyal clients and employees during these unprecedented times. Despite the effects the COVID-19 pandemic has had on many businesses, we continue to hire and put America back to work. All clients and employees should follow all CDC guidelines as well as any applicable federal, state, and local guidelines.
While Metro Industrial Services enforces its own set of COVID-19 guidelines within its main office and branches, we also make sure that all of our employees respect the individual guidelines specific to the companies for which we hire.