Metro Services is hiring a Tool Technician in Spring Hill, TN in the Automotive Industry. This is a Temp/Contract to Direct Hire position. Apply Now!
Duties for this position include:
- Complete repairs and maintenance on molds as assigned (injection, rim, trim, slush, and other miscellaneous fixtures and gages)
- Complete repairs and maintenance on EOAT’s as assigned
- Responsible for maintaining equipment in working condition, clean and safe at all times.
- Follow standard work, follow and apply the best standards to ensure safety, quality and productivity.
- Maintain good housekeeping standards and support 5S improvement activities as needed.
- Take part and improve effectiveness using FES tools
Monday - Friday
2:30 p.m. - 11:00 p.m.
As an employee you will receive:
- Weekly pay
- Direct deposit or pay cards
- Medical, dental, vision, and disability insurance
- Term-Life & Short Term Disability
All candidates must have an expert level of the following skillset:
- Solid understanding of the injection molding process
- Self-motivated and task orientated
- Proficient level of English
Successful candidates must meet the following requirements:
- Experience in production within the automotive industry;
- Experience with injection mold maintenance and repairs
- Experience in machine shop techniques
Why work with Metro Services?
- Metro Services specializes in Automotive, Manufacturing, Warehousing, and Retail. We offer temporary work that is often a bridge to full-time employment with our client companies. We also have full-time positions directly available with our clients. The fact that many of our temporary assignments lead to full-time positions is a testimony to our ability to accurately match people to the right job while meeting the needs of our client companies.
- We understand that job-seekers need a company that focuses on them individually and puts emphasis on the opportunities they have. Metro Services matches candidates to qualified jobs that best align with their past work experience. We also contribute to our employees' success by offering career counseling services such as coaching and resume building.
- Metro Services does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color and religion, gender, national origin, ancestry, age, disabilities, or any other characteristics protected by law.
- While Metro Services enforces its own set of COVID-19 guidelines within its main office and branches, we also make sure that all of our employees respect the individual guidelines specific to the companies for which we hire.
Learn more about us by visiting our website at metroindustrialservices.com.
For more information, stop by or call TODAY!
1025 Nashville Hwy
Columbia, TN 38401
Call: (931) 548-2597