Tool and Die Repairer - 2nd & 3rd Shift
Metro Service is looking for 2nd and 3rd Shift Tool and Die Repairers for a Manufacturing company in Hamptonville, NC. This is a direct-hire position with great wages and benefits. Apply Now!
Duties for this position include:
- Ensuring safety in the die repair area
- Adjustments, improvements, and repairs to ensure proper function of dies and tooling
- Preventive maintenance of dies and tooling
- Supporting the stamping production line setup and troubleshooting Die and Tooling related issues while remaining on call during production runs
- Recording of work completed and communication of open issues
- Workplace organization and housekeeping
$23.00 - $37.00/hour depending on experience
Monday - Friday
2:30 p.m. - 10:30 p.m.
10:30 p.m. - 6:30 a.m.
Successful candidates must meet the following requirements:
- High School graduate or equivalent
- 5-years experience as a Journeyman Tool / Die Maker / Repairer
- Various Machining Equipment, lathe, mill, and hand tools experience
- Hand working of trim and form steels
Additional Qualifications/Experience Preferred:
- Metal Stamping knowledge that includes press and feeder systems
- Knowledge of liner transfer systems and end-of-arm tooling
- Welding, including Tig welding of hardened tool steels
- Computer experience
Have questions? Call (931) 723-7810, ext. 1221 TODAY!
Learn more about us by visiting our website at metroindustrialservices.com.