Textile Machine Operator
Metro Industrial is seeking to fill multiple positions as a Textile Machine Operator at a company in Dayton, TN. This is a Temp/Contract to Direct job. If you are interested, apply today!
Successful candidates must exhibit the following skills:
- Mechanical aptitude
- Excellent attendance and punctuality
- Interactive skills to effectively work as part of a team
- Good verbal and written communication
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
Starting at $11.00/hour
$0.25 raise after 30 days
(based on Attendance/Performance/Attitude)
- Term-Life &
- Short Term Disability
Successful candidates must meet the following requirements:
- 6 months or more continuous experience in a Manufacturing environment
- Can not be color blind
- Must be able to work 12-hour shifts
- May be required to stand for long periods of time
- Work may involve some repetitive motions
- Must be able to lift up to 35 pounds
- Work may also require frequent bending, stooping, squatting, pushing, and pulling of parts and part containers
- Due to the open environment of the warehouse, must be able to work in various weather and temperature conditions to include extreme heat, humidity, and cold
- High School Diploma or GED not required
For more information please call: (423) 775-2303
About Metro Industrial
Metro, unlike many other employment agencies, puts a tangible emphasis on helping people and providing them with an extraordinary experience. Metro Services strives for greater innovation by providing more opportunity within the workforce and greater incentives to its employees.
Metro Industrial Services does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color and religion, gender, national origin, ancestry, age, disabilities or any other characteristics protected by law.
Learn more about us by visiting our website at metroindustrialservices.com.