Surger- Robot Cell Operator - Binder - 2nd shift
Metro Industrial Services is seeking to immediately fill the position of Surger - Robot Cell Operator for a company in Manchester, TN. This is a Temp/Contract to Direct job. Apply now!
Monday - Thursday and most likely weekends
Duties for Surger and Sewing Machine Operator consist of the following:
- Prepares and operates embroidery machine
- Maintains machine
- Observes stitching to detect defects and when defects are caused by machine malfunction, makes adjustments to thread tension, guide position, and needle condition. If machine malfunction cause is more serious, operator informs Surger/Sewing Machine Maintenance Technician
- Examines articles to ensure adherence to quality standards
- Fills out 1st piece Check Sheet
- Term-Life &
- Short Term Disability
Successful candidates must meet the following requirements:
- Must pass a Drug Screen
- No felony charge within the last 5 years
- Must be available for Overtime
- Maintains a neat and clean work area
- Informs Supervisor or Assistant Supervisor of mechanical problems and quality and safety issues
- Follows safety rules and procedures at all times
- Must have up to 1 year manufacturing experience
- No sewing experience needed - will train
About Metro Industrial
Metro, unlike many other employment agencies, puts a tangible emphasis on helping people and providing them with an extraordinary experience. Metro Services strives for greater innovation by providing more opportunity within the workforce and greater incentives to its employees.
Metro Industrial Services does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color and religion, gender, national origin, ancestry, age, disabilities or any other characteristics protected by law.
Learn more about us by visiting our website at metroindustrialservices.com.