Store Donation Attendant - Immediately Hiring
Metro Services is immediately hiring several Store Donation Attendants for a retail store in Fort Oglethorpe, GA. Successful candidates for this position will provide superior Customer Service to donors and customers by contributing to effective store operations. This is a Temp/Contract to Direct position. Apply now!
The responsibilities for this position include the following:
- Greet donors at their vehicles, accepts donated goods from the public
- Assists in unloading acceptable donations in a timely and courteous manner
- Prepares records and reports as requested
- Keeps supervisor informed of problems and suggestions related to the job
- Performs other duties in the production and retails area as assigned
- Sorts the donations according to requirements
- Keeps donation area neat, clean and orderly
- Term-Life &
- Short Term Disability
Successful candidates must meet the following requirements:
- Must be able to stand on feet for 8 or more hours
- Must be able to lift up to 50lbs
- Must pass drug test
For more information, stop by or call TODAY!
5791 Brainerd Rd
Chattanooga, TN 37411
Call: (423) 225-9675
ABOUT METRO SERVICES
Metro, unlike many other employment agencies, puts a tangible emphasis on helping people and providing them with an extraordinary experience. Metro Services strives for greater innovation by providing more opportunity within the workforce and greater incentives to its employees.
Metro Industrial Services does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color and religion, gender, national origin, ancestry, age, disabilities or any other characteristics protected by law.
Learn more about us by visiting our website at metroindustrialservices.com.
Metro Industrial Services is thankful for all of our loyal clients and employees during these unprecedented times. Despite the effects the COVID-19 pandemic has had on many businesses, we continue to hire and put America back to work. All clients and employees should follow all CDC guidelines as well as any applicable federal, state, and local guidelines.
While Metro Industrial Services enforces its own set of COVID-19 guidelines within its main office and branches, we also make sure that all of our employees respect the individual guidelines specific to the companies for which we hire.