Metro Services is seeking to hire a Sales Representative near Jackson Mississippi. This position is an Internal Direct position for a company in the marketing industry.
Duties and Tasks:
- To obtain new business for Metro Industrial Services via going business to business, emails, and phone calls
- Complete potential client research via internet tools
- Learn and use Metro software for client applications (ALL notes and documents MUST be entered into this system)
- Assist in any way with ongoing client relationships as needed
- Assist with the staffing/recruiting as needed
- Willing to assist local Metro staff in any way that is needed
- Be willing to work with little to no supervision
- Must treat all potential clients, current clients, and co-workers with kindness and respect
- Report to your direct manager on a daily and/or weekly basis
- Responsible for weekly time card and submitting to manager for approval by COB on Friday
- Must always have a valid driver license and proof of insurance
- Follow proper procedure and company SOP
Base Salary: $16.00/hour (paid weekly)
Commission: Based on weekly client billings obtained (paid out
weekly with hourly base pay)
Monday - Friday:
8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Areas of Responsibility:
Memphis to Dyersburg and all locations between.
As an employee you will receive:
- Weekly pay
- Direct deposit or pay cards
- Medical, dental, vision, and disability insurance
- Term-Life & Short Term Disability
- Internal Referral Program
- PTO and Vacation time
- Complete health, vision, and dental insurance plans available
- Paid holidays
- Mileage pay for travel
- Family-oriented atmosphere and culture
Successful candidates must meet the following requirements:
- Sales experience preferred, but not necessary
- Great communication skills are a must
- Excellent work ethic and attendance record
- Team Oriented
WHY WORK WITH METRO SERVICES
- Metro Services specializes in Automotive, Manufacturing, Warehousing, and Retail. In addition, we offer temporary work that is often a bridge to full-time employment with our client companies.
- We also have full-time positions directly available with our clients.
- The fact that many of our temporary assignments lead to full-time positions is a testimony to our ability to accurately match people to the right job while meeting the needs of our client companies.
- We understand that job-seekers need a company that focuses on them individually and emphasizes the opportunities they have.
- Metro Services matches candidates to qualified jobs that best align with their past work experience.
- We also contribute to our employees' success by offering career counseling services such as coaching and resume building.
- Metro Services does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color and religion, gender, national origin, ancestry, age, disabilities, or any other characteristics protected by law.
- While Metro Services enforces its own set of COVID-19 guidelines within its main office and branches, we also make sure that all of our employees respect the individual guidelines specific to the companies for which we hire.
Learn more about us by visiting our website at metroindustrialservices.com.
For more information, stop by or call TODAY!
1000 Highland Colony Parkway
Ridgeland, MS 39157
Call: (601) 499-5636 for an appointment
Call: (855) 715-5627 for more information