Remodeling Crew Leader - Traveling Position
Metro Industrial Services is looking for an optimistic, energetic professional with a great attitude who enjoys continuous travel and working with new people. This Remodeling Crew Leader position in Manchester, TN entails travel for 3 months at a time and work on remodeling projects. The completion of one project rolls over to the beginning of another one. When one project is over with you will be relocated.
This position involves light work, such as moving products and restocking shelves. Other duties include the following:
• Documenting paperwork nightly
• Keeping up with paperwork
• Turning paperwork in to the project manager in a timely manner
Attitude and punctuality is very important to our company!
Travel expenses will be covered
Sunday - Thursday
• Term-Life &
• Short Term Disability
All candidates must possess the following abilities/skill set:
• Good Customer Service skills
• Good Oral Communication skills
• Ability to work independently and in teams
• Ability to interact and communicate with individuals at all levels
• Ability to maintain a professional appearance
• Ability to handle confidential material in a reliable and professional manner
• High level of interpersonal skills to handle sensitive situations
NO experience needed!
Onsite training will be available.
About Metro Industrial
Metro, unlike many other employment agencies, puts a tangible emphasis on helping people and providing them with an extraordinary experience. Metro Services strives for greater innovation by providing more opportunity within the workforce and greater incentives to its employees.
Metro Industrial Services does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color and religion, gender, national origin, ancestry, age, disabilities or any other characteristics protected by law.
Learn more about us by visiting our website at metroindustrialservices.com.