Metro Services is immediately hiring a Full-Time Recruiter for the Manchester, TN area. This is a Direct hire position within a leading Staffing Agency. Apply Now!
Duties for this position include:
- Partner with community groups
- Set-up job fairs
- Meet people
- Must have excellent phone etiquette
- People skills
- Positive attitude
- Time management
Monday - Friday
8:00a.m. - 5:00p.m.
As an employee you will receive:
- Weekly pay
- Direct deposit or pay cards
- Medical, dental, vision, and disability insurance
- Term-Life & Short Term Disability
- Internal Referral Program
All candidates must have an expert level of the following skillset:
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent organization and time management skills
- Ability to work under pressure to fill positions
- Ability to make presentations to large groups of applicants
- Understanding of the products or services the business provides and the industry the company works in
- Familiarity with social media and other networking platforms
Successful candidates must meet the following requirements:
- Must have 1 to 2 years experience recruiting
- Able to travel to cover territory - 40 miles outside of Manchester TN
- Work 40 hours a week - Schedule will vary
Why work with Metro Services?
- Metro Services specializes in Automotive, Manufacturing, Warehousing, and Retail. We offer temporary work that is often a bridge to full-time employment with our client companies. We also have full-time positions directly available with our clients. The fact that many of our temporary assignments lead to full-time positions is a testimony to our ability to accurately match people to the right job while meeting the needs of our client companies.
- We understand that job-seekers need a company that focuses on them individually and puts emphasis on the opportunities they have. Metro Services matches candidates to qualified jobs that best align with their past work experience. We also contribute to our employees' success by offering career counseling services such as coaching and resume building.
- Metro Services does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color and religion, gender, national origin, ancestry, age, disabilities, or any other characteristics protected by law.
- While Metro Services enforces its own set of COVID-19 guidelines within its main office and branches, we also make sure that all of our employees respect the individual guidelines specific to the companies for which we hire.
Learn more about us by visiting our website at metroindustrialservices.com.
For more information, stop by or call TODAY!
2081 Hillsboro Boulevard
Manchester, TN 37355
Call: (931) 723-7810