Join our growing team! Metro Services is immediately hiring multiple Rail Loaders for a well-known Automotive company in Chattanooga, TN. Don't wait to apply!
Duties for this position include:
- Performing duties to prepare railcars for shipments such as opening and closing railcar doors, setting bridge plates, blowing trash out of railcars, chocking vehicles, chock replacement
- Ensure vehicles are spotted according to customer standards within the rail car
- Ensure vehicles are properly spaced within the rail and secure vehicles according to customer standards onto outbound railcars
- Lubing the railcars, graphite door tracks, and other moving mechanical parts
Monday - Friday
6:00 a.m. - 4:45 p.m.
Successful candidates must meet the following requirements:
- Must have clean Background
- Must pass Drug Screen
- Must have valid Drivers License
WHY APPLY FOR A JOB AT METRO SERVICES?
If you're ready to take hold of your career, we can help you start down the right path, and we'll be with you the whole way. At Metro, we guide you through a simple application process, provide Consultation services through Coaching and Resume building, and offer a wide array of benefits.
As an employee, you will receive:
- Skills training and development
- Weekly pay
- Direct deposit or pay cards
- Medical, dental, vision, and disability insurance
- Internal Referral Program
WHAT HAPPENS AFTER YOU APPLY?
As soon as you have applied, give us a call at 855.715.5627 to let us know that your application has been submitted. Calling us makes you a priority! Also, check your email. We will send you electronic paperwork to fill out and sign. Of course, doing your paperwork from a computer is best, but it can also be done on a mobile device.
WHAT SETS US APART
At Metro Services, we understand that job seekers need a company that focuses on them individually and emphasizes their opportunities. Metro Services does this by matching qualified candidates to jobs that best align with their interests, abilities, and previous work experience. While we have full-time positions available with our client companies, we also offer temporary work that is often a bridge to full-time employment. The fact that we place over 10,000 employees annually and many of our temporary jobs lead to a full-time position is a testimony, in itself, to our ability to accurately match people to the right job while meeting the needs of our client companies.
Metro Services does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices based on race, color and religion, gender, national origin, ancestry, age, disabilities, or any other characteristics protected by law.
While Metro Services enforces its own set of COVID-19 guidelines within its main office and branches, we also make sure that all of our employees respect the individual guidelines specific to the companies for which we hire.
Learn more about us by visiting our website at metroindustrialservices.com.
For more information, stop by or call TODAY!
5791 Brainerd Rd
Chattanooga, TN 37411
Call: (423) 225-9675