Metro Services is seeking to immediately fill several Quality Technician positions in Sparta, TN. This is a Temp/Contract to Direct job. Don't wait to apply!
Responsibilities prior to Arrival at Job Site:
- Obtain Information from the QSG office concerning Customer and Job Site, this would include PPE required, Job Site contact information and directions, Work Instructions if provided, and any special requirements such as quantities or Lot Number specifics
- Secure necessary materials: Data Collection Sheets, green labels, red labels, special witness markers, and tools or gauges
Responsibilities at Arrival to Job Site:
- Check-in and ask for Job Site Contact, you are there with QSG as a representative of "Customer"
- Ask for facility-specific safety information, you may have to watch a safety video, and be sure to follow all safety rules
- Review the inspection area with the Facility Contact, ensure there is adequate lighting to perform the sort, inquire about material movement and what to do with Rejected Material as well as Certified Material
- Review Work Instructions with the Job Site Contact, if verbal instructions are given, write down what is stated as best as you can and then read back the instructions to make sure the Job Site Contact agrees
- Conduct the sort as directed, keep Unsorted, Good Material, and Rejected Material separated and identified
- Verify the counts for Total Sorted, Total Good, and Total Rejects when finished with all material or for the day
- Record all data on the Data Collection Sheet
Responsibilities After Leaving:
- Provide QSG with a copy of the Data Collection sheet immediately upon completion of the shift or sort activity, either drop the paperwork off at the QSG office or email or fax or send legible photo/scan of DCS to QSG
- Check with the QSG office to make sure the paperwork was received and to give a status of inspector availability
Monday - Friday
7:00 a.m. - 3:30 p.m.
Successful candidates must meet the following requirements:
- High School diploma or GED preferred
- 1-year experience in manufacturing or inspection preferred but not required
WHY APPLY FOR A JOB AT METRO SERVICES?
If you're ready to take hold of your career, we can help you start down the right path, and we'll be with you the whole way. At Metro, we guide you through a simple application process, provide Consultation services through Coaching and Resume building, and offer a wide array of benefits.
As an employee, you will receive:
- Skills training and development
- Weekly pay
- Direct deposit or pay cards
- Medical, dental, vision, and disability insurance
- Internal Referral Program
WHAT HAPPENS AFTER YOU APPLY?
As soon as you have applied, give us a call at 855.715.5627 to let us know that your application has been submitted. Calling us makes you a priority! Also, check your email. We will send you electronic paperwork to fill out and sign. Of course, doing your paperwork from a computer is best, but it can also be done on a mobile device.
WHAT SETS US APART
At Metro Services, we understand that job seekers need a company that focuses on them individually and emphasizes their opportunities. Metro Services does this by matching qualified candidates to jobs that best align with their interests, abilities, and previous work experience. While we have full-time positions available with our client companies, we also offer temporary work that is often a bridge to full-time employment. The fact that we place over 10,000 employees annually and many of our temporary jobs lead to a full-time position is a testimony, in itself, to our ability to accurately match people to the right job while meeting the needs of our client companies.
Metro Services does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices based on race, color and religion, gender, national origin, ancestry, age, disabilities, or any other characteristics protected by law.
While Metro Services enforces its own set of COVID-19 guidelines within its main office and branches, we also make sure that all of our employees respect the individual guidelines specific to the companies for which we hire.
Learn more about us by visiting our website at metroindustrialservices.com.
For more information, stop by or call TODAY!
163 Mose Drive
Sparta, TN 38583
Call: (931) 739-9675