Metro Services is seeking to immediately fill several Quality Technician positions in Smithville, TN. This is a full-time job with all shifts available. Don't wait to apply!
Responsibilities prior to Arrival at Job Site:
- Obtain Information from the Quality Service Group (QSG) office concerning the Customer and the Job Site. This would include PPE required, Job Site contact information and directions, work instructions if provided, and any special requirements such as quantities or lot number specifics
- Secure necessary materials: Data Collection Sheets, green labels, red labels, special witness markers, and tools or gauges
Responsibilities at Arrival to Job Site:
- Check-in and ask for Job Site Contact. You are there with QSG as a representative of "Customer"
- Ask for facility-specific safety information. You may have to watch a safety video. Follow all safety rules!
- Review the inspection area with the Facility Contact. Ensure there is adequate lighting to perform the sort. Inquire about material movement and what to do with Rejected Material as well as Certified Material
- Review Work Instructions with the Job Site Contact. If verbal instructions are given write down what is stated as best as you can and then read back the instructions to make sure the Job Site Contact agrees
- Conduct the sort as directed. Keep Unsorted, Good Material, and Rejected Material separated and identified
- Verify the counts for Total Sorted, Total Good, and Total Rejects when finished with all material or for the day
- Record all data on the Data Collection Sheet
Responsibilities After Leaving:
- Provide QSG with a copy of the Data Collection sheet immediately upon completion of the shift or sort activity. Either drop the paperwork off at the QSG office or email or fax or send a legible photo/scan of DCS to QSG
- Check with the QSG office to make sure the paperwork was received and to give the status of inspector availability
Day shifts: 6:30 a.m. to 6:45 p.m.
Night shifts: 6:30 p.m. to 6:45 a.m.
As an employee you will receive:
- Weekly pay
- Direct deposit or pay cards
- Medical, dental, vision, and disability insurance
- Term-Life & Short Term Disability
- Internal Referral Program
Successful candidates must meet the following requirements:
- High School diploma or GED preferred
- 1-year experience in mfg or inspection preferred but not required
WHY WORK WITH METRO SERVICES
Metro Services specializes in Automotive, Manufacturing, Warehousing, and Retail. We offer temporary work that is often a bridge to full-time employment with our client companies. We also have full-time positions directly available with our clients.
The fact that many of our temporary assignments lead to full-time positions is a testimony to our ability to accurately match people to the right job while meeting the needs of our client companies.
We understand that job seekers need a company that focuses on them individually and puts emphasis on the opportunities they have. Metro Services matches candidates to qualified jobs that best align with their past work experience. We also contribute to our employees' success by offering career counseling services such as coaching and resume building.
Metro Services does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color and religion, gender, national origin, ancestry, age, disabilities, or any other characteristics protected by law.
While Metro Services enforces its own set of COVID-19 guidelines within its main office and branches, we also make sure that all of our employees respect the individual guidelines specific to the companies for which we hire.
Learn more about us by visiting our website at metroindustrialservices.com.
For more information, stop by or call TODAY!
163 Mose Drive
Sparta, TN 38583
Call: (931) 739-9675