Metro Services is looking to hire a Quality Technician at a Manufacturing facility in Mount Pleasant, TN. This job is a full-time position. Does this sound interesting to you? Apply today!
The facility in Mt. Pleasant, TN produces premium waterproofing and moisture barriers in order to prevent water damage all over the world. This is accomplished with the help of great employees, equipment, atmosphere, and business strategy.
Quality Technician Duties:
- Demonstrate Safety and Quality
- Ability to work 2nd or 3rd shift
- Perform the frequent online test, record observations, and retain samples
- Identify potential problems such as materials that do not meet specifications
- Report observations and potential problems to management
- Complete special projects as assigned
Monday - Friday
6:00 a.m. - 2:30 p.m.
$15.00 / hour
- Yearly Cost of Living Increases
- Company health and dental insurance, vacation time, and 6% 401K match
- Employee cookouts, meals, and celebrations for Safety Milestones
- Quarterly Bonus based on plant performance and personal metrics
As an employee you will receive:
- Weekly pay
- Direct deposit or pay cards
- Medical, dental, vision, and disability insurance
- Term-Life & Short Term Disability
- Internal Referral Program
- Strong written and verbal communications
- Strong PC skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, etc.
- Sample collection experience, Documentation skills, etc.
- Testing (softening point, adhesion, viscosity)
- Previous quality lab experience
- High school diploma or GED required
WHY WORK WITH METRO SERVICES
Metro Services specializes in Automotive, Manufacturing, Warehousing, and Retail. We offer temporary work that is often a bridge to full-time employment with our client companies. We also have full-time positions directly available with our clients.
The fact that many of our temporary assignments lead to full-time positions is a testimony to our ability to accurately match people to the right job while meeting the needs of our client companies.
We understand that job seekers need a company that focuses on them individually and puts emphasis on the opportunities they have. Metro Services matches candidates to qualified jobs that best align with their past work experience. We also contribute to our employees' success by offering career counseling services such as coaching and resume building.
Metro Services does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color and religion, gender, national origin, ancestry, age, disabilities, or any other characteristics protected by law.
While Metro Services enforces its own set of COVID-19 guidelines within its main office and branches, we also make sure that all of our employees respect the individual guidelines specific to the companies for which we hire.
Learn more about us by visiting our website at metroindustrialservices.com.
For more information, stop by or call TODAY!
1025 Nashville Hwy
Columbia, TN 38401
Call: (931) 548-2597