Do you have an eye for detail? If so, we have the perfect job for you! Metro Industrial Services is seeking to immediately hire a Quality Technician for a company in Manchester, TN. Don't wait to apply!
The Quality Technician must be able to meet the following expectations:
- Interact with Management and Production to accommodate testing and quality needs while providing excellent Customer Service
- Run sample products on lab extruders and molders
- Conduct analysis of colors through spectrophotometer and color correction through the use of applicable pigment
- Recognize non-conforming products and reject according to procedure
- Know product lines and the customer’s specifications
- Work comfortably with Windows 7 and Office 2010/2013 including MS Word and Excel
- Work comfortably with both English and Metric systems
- Know basic concepts of Algebra and calculate proportions and percentages and perform other calculations
- Exercise practical and analytical abilities while multi-tasking
- Maintain/improve laboratory cleanliness and organization
- Conduct laboratory equipment PMs and verification
- Train, coach, assist, and verify Manufacturing personnel to be able to properly perform in-process product inspections
- Prepare customer certifications and enter SPC data from on-line and off-line testing
- Term-Life &
- Short Term Disability
Successful candidates must meet the following requirements:
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Good verbal and Communication skills
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent time management skills
- Ability to lift 55lbs
- Color vision
- Use of fingers and hands for writing and typing
- Ability to climb straight incline ladders
- Ability to occasionally reach with hands & arms as well as stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl
- Computer skills in Microsoft Word and Excel
ABOUT METRO SERVICES
Metro, unlike many other employment agencies, puts a tangible emphasis on helping people and providing them with an extraordinary experience. Metro Services strives for greater innovation by providing more opportunity within the workforce and greater incentives to its employees.
Metro Industrial Services does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color and religion, gender, national origin, ancestry, age, disabilities or any other characteristics protected by law.
Learn more about us by visiting our website at metroindustrialservices.com.
Metro Industrial Services is thankful for all of our loyal clients and employees during these unprecedented times. Despite the effects the COVID-19 pandemic has had on many businesses, we continue to hire and put America back to work. All clients and employees should follow all CDC guidelines as well as any applicable federal, state, and local guidelines.
While Metro Industrial Services enforces its own set of COVID-19 guidelines within its main office and branches, we also make sure that all of our employees respect the individual guidelines specific to the companies for which we hire.