Quality Technician Positions - Hiring Immediately
Metro Industrial Services is seeking to immediately hire a Quality Technician for a facility in Hamptonville, NC. This is a Temp/Contract to Direct job. Don't wait to apply!
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for a thorough quality inspection of products on his/her equipment via the Felt Inspection Procedure, Non-Laminator Inspection Criteria, and Laminator/Pleatable Inspection Criteria
- Responsible of all Manufacturing processes such as Production, product quality, and safety
- Performs Quality Operation as instructed through the Plant Work Orders, Order Instruction, and Quality Plans
- Responsible for the documentation of all Production and quality data as instructed, such as Quality Control Report – Defects Forms, Time Sheets, Traveling Tickets, and Waste Reports
- Supports and follows SFC policies, procedures, and work instructions, including the SFC Quality Management System
- Organizes and cleans work area daily to ensure work area is efficient and safe
- Cleans equipment as instructed by Supervisor. This includes product changeovers, daily cleaning schedules, and any projects assigned by Supervision
- Trains new employees
- Assists Maintenance Staff in the repair and troubleshooting of equipment
- Observes all Safety Rules and Regulations and advises Supervision of any safety issues that need attention
- Performs all other duties, tasks, or projects as directed by Supervision
- Term-Life &
- Short Term Disability
Education, Experience, Skills, and Abilities Required for Consideration as a Candidate:
- High School diploma or GED required
- Minimum of 2 years Manufacturing experience required, 5 years preferred
- Attention to detail, problem solving, and interpersonal skills
- Good Math and Reading skills
- Ability to follow directions and product specifications
- Ability to lift 50 lbs regularly
- Ability to push or pull and “A” Frame
- Creative Problem Solving
- Interpersonal Relationships
About Metro Industrial
Metro, unlike many other employment agencies, puts a tangible emphasis on helping people and providing them with an extraordinary experience. Metro Services strives for greater innovation by providing more opportunity within the workforce and greater incentives to its employees.
Metro Industrial Services does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color and religion, gender, national origin, ancestry, age, disabilities or any other characteristics protected by law.
Learn more about us by visiting our website at metroindustrialservices.com.