Quality Technician - 3rd Shift
Metro Industrial Services is seeking to immediately hire a Quality Technician in a facility in Manchester, TN.
Job responsibilities include:
• Sustain compliance to ISO Quality System requirements
• Collect, analyze, and report quality data to identify problem areas
• Execute quality activities including inspection, test, CMM operation, and auditing
• Support evaluation and disposition of outgoing material
• Interact with all internal departments in day-to-day activities and support resolution of quality issues in a timely, cost-effective, and productive manner.
$15-$16.50 depending on experience
Thursdays and Weekends
• Term-Life &
• Short Term Disability
Skill Requirements include the following:
• A minimum of 3 years of quality experience within a manufacturing environment
• High level of integrity
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills
• Ability to work well with other people across multiple functions
• Strong communication and presentation skills
• Knowledge of Production and Manufacturing methods and procedures, material handling, inspections, and quality control
• Familiarity with inspection and test methods as well as statistical and graphical presentation • Advanced PC skills (Microsoft Excel, Outlook, Word, and databases)
• Blueprint reading and GD & T interpretation
• Must pass a Drug Screen and have NO felony charge
• Must have a High School diploma or equivalent
About Metro Industrial
Metro, unlike many other employment agencies, puts a tangible emphasis on helping people and providing them with an extraordinary experience. Metro Services strives for greater innovation by providing more opportunity within the workforce and greater incentives to its employees.
Metro Industrial Services does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color and religion, gender, national origin, ancestry, age, disabilities or any other characteristics protected by law.
Learn more about us by visiting our website at metroindustrialservices.com.