Metro Industrial Services is seeking to immediately fill several General Labor positions in Sparta, TN. This is for a Temp/Contract to Direct job. Don't wait to apply!
Responsibilities prior to Arrival at Job Site:
- Obtain Information from QSG office concerning Customer and Job Site. This would include PPE required, Job Site contact information and directions, Work Instructions if provided, and any special requirements such as quantities or Lot Number specifics
- Secure necessary materials: Data Collection Sheets, green labels, red labels, special witness markers, and tools or gauges
Responsibilities at Arrival to Job Site:
- Check in and ask for Job Site Contact. You are there with QSG as a representative of "Customer"
- Ask for facility specific safety information. You may have to watch a safety video. Follow all safety rules!
- Review the inspection area with the Facility Contact. Ensure there is adequate lighting to perform the sort. Inquire about material movement and what to do with Rejected Material as well as Certified Material
- Review Work Instructions with the Job Site Contact. If verbal instructions are given write down what is stated as best as you can and then read back the instructions to make sure the Job Site Contact agrees
- Conduct the sort as directed. Keep Unsorted, Good Material, and Rejected Material separated and identified
- Verify the counts for Total Sorted, Total Good, and Total Rejects when finished with all material or for the day
- Record all data on the Data Collection Sheet
Responsibilities After Leaving:
- Provide QSG with a copy of the Data Collection sheet immediately upon completion of the shift or sort activity. Either drop the paperwork off at the QSG office or email or fax or send legible photo/scan of DCS to QSG
- Check with QSG office to make sure the paperwork was received and to give status of inspector availability
Monday - Friday 5:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.
Monday - Thursday 2:45 p.m. to 12:45 p.m
- Term-Life &
- Short Term Disability
Successful candidates must meet the following requirements:
- High School diploma or GED preferred
- 1 year experience in mfg or inspection preferred but not required
For more information, stop by or call TODAY!
163 Mose Drive
Sparta, TN 38583
Call: (931) 739-9675
ABOUT METRO SERVICES
Metro, unlike many other employment agencies, puts a tangible emphasis on helping people and providing them with an extraordinary experience. Metro Services strives for greater innovation by providing more opportunity within the workforce and greater incentives to its employees.
Metro Industrial Services does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color and religion, gender, national origin, ancestry, age, disabilities or any other characteristics protected by law.
Learn more about us by visiting our website at metroindustrialservices.com.
Metro Industrial Services is thankful for all of our loyal clients and employees during these unprecedented times. Despite the effects the COVID-19 pandemic has had on many businesses, we continue to hire and put America back to work. All clients and employees should follow all CDC guidelines as well as any applicable federal, state, and local guidelines.
While Metro Industrial Services enforces its own set of COVID-19 guidelines within its main office and branches, we also make sure that all of our employees respect the individual guidelines specific to the companies for which we hire.