Quality Inspector Positions in Automotive
Do you have experience in Quality Control? If so, we have the perfect job for you! Metro Industrial Services is currently seeking to immediately fill multiple Quality Inspector positions in an automotive facility in Jonesville, MI. This is a Temp/Contract to Direct job. Apply now!
Duties for this position include the following:
- Visual inspection of parts
- Some caliper use, depending on the part
- Keeping track with use of a tally sheet
- Performing incoming inspection on all components
- Performing all inspection testing functions
- Maintain quality records of inspection
- Develop and adhere to inspection schedule and inspection quality control
Monday - Friday
7:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
3:00 p.m. to 11:00 p.m.
11:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m.
- Term-Life &
- Short Term Disability
Successful candidates must meet the following requirements:
- High School Diploma/GED or pass a Skills Test
- Experience with Quality Inspection
- Experience with working independently successfully
- Reliable transportation
About Metro Industrial
Metro, unlike many other employment agencies, puts a tangible emphasis on helping people and providing them with an extraordinary experience. Metro Services strives for greater innovation by providing more opportunity within the workforce and greater incentives to its employees.
Metro Industrial Services does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color and religion, gender, national origin, ancestry, age, disabilities or any other characteristics protected by law.
Learn more about us by visiting our website at metroindustrialservices.com.