Do you have experience in Quality Control? If so, we have the perfect job for you! Metro Services is currently seeking to immediately fill multiple Quality Inspector positions in an automotive facility in Southville, MI. This is a Temp/Contract to Direct job. Apply now!
- Inspects and approves incoming materials by confirming specifications, conducting visual and measurement tests, and rejecting and returning unacceptable materials.
- Inspects in-process production by confirming specifications, conducting visual and measurement tests, communicating required adjustments to production supervisor.
- Approves finished products by confirming specifications, conducting visual and measurement tests, returning products for re-work, and confirming re-work.
- Documents inspection results by completing reports and logs, summarizes re-work and waste, and inputs data into quality database.
- Keeps measurement equipment operating by following operating instructions and calibration requirements, and calling for repairs.
- Maintains safe and healthy work environment by following standards and procedures, and complying with legal regulations.
$13.50 to $15.00 per hour based on experience
Days 6:00 a.m. to 2 p.m.
Employment start date based on completed background.
- Term-Life &
- Short Term Disability
Successful candidates must meet the following requirements:
- Written and verbal communication skills
- Basic math skills
- Basic computer skills
- Attention to detail
- Analytic skills
- Documentation skills
- Hand/eye coordination
- Reporting skills
- Blueprint reading
- Experience with measuring devices such as meters, gauges, computers, calipers, and other measuring instruments
- One to two years’ quality inspector experience
ABOUT METRO SERVICES
Metro, unlike many other employment agencies, puts a tangible emphasis on helping people and providing them with an extraordinary experience. Metro Services strives for greater innovation by providing more opportunity within the workforce and greater incentives to its employees.
Metro Industrial Services does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color and religion, gender, national origin, ancestry, age, disabilities or any other characteristics protected by law.
Learn more about us by visiting our website at metroindustrialservices.com.
Metro Industrial Services is thankful for all of our loyal clients and employees during these unprecedented times. Despite the effects the COVID-19 pandemic has had on many businesses, we continue to hire and put America back to work. All clients and employees should follow all CDC guidelines as well as any applicable federal, state, and local guidelines.
While Metro Industrial Services enforces its own set of COVID-19 guidelines within its main office and branches, we also make sure that all of our employees respect the individual guidelines specific to the companies for which we hire.
Apply Now online! For more information, stop by or call TODAY!
201 E. Main St
Manchester, MI 48158
Call: (734) 371-0111