Metro Services is seeking to immediately hire several Quality Auditors for a Manufacturing Company in Taylor, MI. 1st and 3rd shifts available. This is a Temp/Contract to Direct position. Full-time. Apply now!
Quality Auditors support production by ensuring that the processes, materials, and finished parts are meeting the established company quality standards on a daily basis.
- Provide support to production by ensuring placement of sample boards, work instructions, and gages at the workstation at beginning of each shift and/or job change
- Remove from and return to storage all sample boards, work instructions, and gages from each workstation at the end of each production run
- Complete receiving inspection per procedures and notify suppliers as required
- Perform final inspection and initiate corrective action per procedures
- Manage QC hold inventory accuracy and ensure prompt turnover of defective products
- Verify completion and collect all in-process audit forms at end of each production run
- Enter all operator-recorded scrap into the database and then file all in-process audit forms in an appropriate file
- Perform gage calibration and update gage calibration records as assigned
- Provide department support of Quality System responsibilities as outlined in TS Policy and Procedure Manuals
- Perform other related duties as assigned
$16.00 - $18.00/hour based on experience
6:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
10:00 p.m. to 6:00 a.m.
- Term-Life &
- Short Term Disability
Successful candidates must meet the following requirements:
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Knowledge and experience working with metal stampings, plastic injection moldings, safety plastics, or painted products as required
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Must be able to work and communicate within a team
- Must possess basic computer skills or demonstrated ability to learn software (Microsoft Word, Excel, etc)
- QS9000 knowledge or experience required
- Knowledge and application of statistics
- Must be able to perform all aspects of the job with or without reasonable accommodation.
- Quality inspection: 2 years (Required)
- Microsoft Office: 2 years (Required)
- Manufacturing: 2 years (Preferred)
ABOUT METRO SERVICES
Metro, unlike many other employment agencies, puts a tangible emphasis on helping people and providing them with an extraordinary experience. Metro Services strives for greater innovation by providing more opportunities within the workforce and greater incentives to its employees.
Metro Industrial Services does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color and religion, gender, national origin, ancestry, age, disabilities, or any other characteristics protected by law.
Learn more about us by visiting our website at metroindustrialservices.com.
Metro Industrial Services is thankful for all of our loyal clients and employees during these unprecedented times. Despite the effects the COVID-19 pandemic has had on many businesses, we continue to hire and put America back to work. All clients and employees should follow all CDC guidelines as well as any applicable federal, state, and local guidelines.
While Metro Industrial Services enforces its own set of COVID-19 guidelines within its main office and branches, we also make sure that all of our employees respect the individual guidelines specific to the companies for which we hire.
For more information, stop by or call TODAY!
201 E. Main St
Manchester, MI 48158
Call: (734) 371-0111