Quality Assurance Technician
Metro Services is seeking to immediately fill multiple Quality Assurance Technicians for a local Food Manufacturing Facility in Tullahoma, TN. Apply now!
Duties for this position include:
- Performs cleaning and sanitation of processing equipment and sensitive areas to meet standards for food safety, including dismantling equipment, use of ladders/lifts, COP tank cycling, protecting controls/motors
- Willingness to follow company policies and proper Good Manufacturing Practices
- Willingness to follow chemical safety rules, workplace safety rules, and use PPE (personal protective equipment)
- Works as a team player
- Reports food safety or quality issues to direct supervisor
- Attends scheduled training and meetings
- Other duties as assigned
$16.50 - $17.00/hour
9:00 p.m. - 5:30 a.m.
Successful candidates must meet the following requirements:
- Must pass a Drug Screen
- Must be available for some Overtime
WHY APPLY FOR A JOB AT METRO SERVICES?
If you're ready to take hold of your career, we can help you start down the right path, and we'll be with you the whole way. At Metro, we guide you through a simple application process, provide Consultation services through Coaching and Resume building, and offer a wide array of benefits.
As an employee, you will receive:
- Skills training and development
- Weekly pay
- Direct deposit or pay cards
- Medical, dental, vision, and disability insurance
- Internal Referral Program
WHAT HAPPENS AFTER YOU APPLY?
As soon as you have applied, give us a call at 855.715.5627 to let us know that your application has been submitted. Calling us makes you a priority! Also, check your email. We will send you electronic paperwork to fill out and sign. Of course, doing your paperwork from a computer is best, but it can also be done on a mobile device.
WHAT SETS US APART
At Metro Services, we understand that job seekers need a company that focuses on them individually and emphasizes their opportunities. Metro Services does this by matching qualified candidates to jobs that best align with their interests, abilities, and previous work experience. While we have full-time positions available with our client companies, we also offer temporary work that is often a bridge to full-time employment. The fact that we place over 10,000 employees annually and many of our temporary jobs lead to a full-time position is a testimony, in itself, to our ability to accurately match people to the right job while meeting the needs of our client companies.
Metro Services does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices based on race, color and religion, gender, national origin, ancestry, age, disabilities, or any other characteristics protected by law.
While Metro Services enforces its own set of COVID-19 guidelines within its main office and branches, we also make sure that all of our employees respect the individual guidelines specific to the companies for which we hire.
Learn more about us by visiting our website at metroindustrialservices.com.
For more information, stop by or call TODAY!
2081 Hillsboro Boulevard
Manchester, TN 37355
Call: (931) 723-7810