Projection Resistance Welder
Metro Services is immediately hiring Projection Resistance Welders at a Stamping company in Chesterfield, MI. This is a Temp/Contract to Direct job. Apply now!
Duties for this position include:
- Ensure welder is set up for part scheduled to run
- Properly place the part on the weld tool without damage
- Ensure at part set up all old components and any debris are cleared away from the area
- Properly place correct components on part(s)
- Recognize defects including weld flash, weld slag, missing component, welds off location, cold welds
- Ensure proper labeling requirements are followed
- Check first piece part using various gages, and inspection tools to ensure customer quality standards are met
Monday - Saturday
Sundays when required
3:00 p.m. - 2:00 a.m.
3:30 p.m. - 2:00 a.m.
Successful candidates must meet the following requirements:
- Must be able to understand the importance of standardized work in a lean manufacturing environment
- Frequent standing, walking, bending, twisting, turning, lifting, and reaching
- Proper PPE (safety glasses, hearing protection, and gloves) are required
- Pass Drug Screen and No Felonies
- High School Diploma or GED
- Experience preferred but will train
WHY APPLY FOR A JOB AT METRO SERVICES?
If you're ready to take hold of your career, we can help you start down the right path, and we'll be with you the whole way. At Metro, we guide you through a simple application process, provide Consultation services through Coaching and Resume building, and offer a wide array of benefits.
As an employee, you will receive:
- Skills training and development
- Weekly pay
- Direct deposit or pay cards
- Medical, dental, vision, and disability insurance
- Internal Referral Program
WHAT HAPPENS AFTER YOU APPLY?
As soon as you have applied, give us a call at 855.715.5627 to let us know that your application has been submitted. Calling us makes you a priority! Also, check your email. We will send you electronic paperwork to fill out and sign. Of course, doing your paperwork from a computer is best, but it can also be done on a mobile device.
WHAT SETS US APART
At Metro Services, we understand that job seekers need a company that focuses on them individually and emphasizes their opportunities. Metro Services does this by matching qualified candidates to jobs that best align with their interests, abilities, and previous work experience. While we have full-time positions available with our client companies, we also offer temporary work that is often a bridge to full-time employment. The fact that we place over 10,000 employees annually and many of our temporary jobs lead to a full-time position is a testimony, in itself, to our ability to accurately match people to the right job while meeting the needs of our client companies.
Metro Services does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices based on race, color and religion, gender, national origin, ancestry, age, disabilities, or any other characteristics protected by law.
While Metro Services enforces its own set of COVID-19 guidelines within its main office and branches, we also make sure that all of our employees respect the individual guidelines specific to the companies for which we hire.
Learn more about us by visiting our website at metroindustrialservices.com.
For more information, stop by or call TODAY!
10860 Belleville Rd
Belleville, MI 48111
Call: (734) 371-0111