Metro Services is immediately hiring Full-Time Production Workers in Winchester, TN. This is a Temp/Contract to Direct Hire position in a leading Automotive Plastic and Tooling Manufacturer. Apply Now!
Duties for this position include:
- Operates injection molding machinery to shape plastics
- Trims parts
- Maintain a clean and sanitized area
Monday - Friday
2:45p.m. - 11:15p.m.
Monday - Friday
10:45p.m. - 7:15a.m.
As an employee you will receive:
- $40.00 Weekly Attendance Bonus
- Double Time on Sunday
- Weekly pay
- Direct deposit or pay cards
- Medical, dental, vision, and disability insurance
- Term-Life & Short Term Disability
- Internal Referral Program
All candidates must have an expert level of the following skillset:
- Physical ability to complete job duties, which may include standing for long periods, working in a space that lacks climate control, or lifting objects with an established maximum weight
- Ability to follow directions accurately
- Attention to detail and organization skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Time management skill
- Good technical and mechanical skills
Successful candidates must meet the following requirements:
- Must pass a Drug Screen
- Must pass a Background Check
- No Experience Necessary, Will Train
Why work with Metro Services?
- Metro Services specializes in Automotive, Manufacturing, Warehousing, and Retail. We offer temporary work that is often a bridge to full-time employment with our client companies. We also have full-time positions directly available with our clients. The fact that many of our temporary assignments lead to full-time positions is a testimony to our ability to accurately match people to the right job while meeting the needs of our client companies.
- We understand that job-seekers need a company that focuses on them individually and puts emphasis on the opportunities they have. Metro Services matches candidates to qualified jobs that best align with their past work experience. We also contribute to our employees' success by offering career counseling services such as coaching and resume building.
- Metro Services does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color and religion, gender, national origin, ancestry, age, disabilities, or any other characteristics protected by law.
- While Metro Services enforces its own set of COVID-19 guidelines within its main office and branches, we also make sure that all of our employees respect the individual guidelines specific to the companies for which we hire.
Learn more about us by visiting our website at metroindustrialservices.com.
For more information, stop by or call TODAY!
741 Dinah Shore Blvd
Winchester, TN 37398
Call: (931) 967-0017