1st Shift and 2nd Shift Available
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
The duties of the Production Worker (Temporary) include, but are not limited to the following:
- Understand all requirements for Personal Protective Equipment, machine guarding, and other safety requirements; and comply with each applicable to position assigned.
- Review all customer guidelines for quality and special conditions for supply of production components. Maintain ongoing understanding of all changes to and/or updates to production processes and customer specifications.
- Complete manufacturing assembly utilizing standardized work, torque tools, drills, taps, and other automated tools. Mechanical aptitude required in discerning customer specs and applying operating instructions.
- Assist other manufacturing colleagues as needed to complete customer orders.
- Maintain work area to 5S standards for organization, housekeeping and inspection. Assist colleagues as needed to support 5S .
- Be actively involved with Continuous Improvement Program and participate in Kaizen events as scheduled.
- High school graduate or equivalent
- Must be able to stand on feet for 8 or more hours.
- Must have ability to use both hands for assembling product.
- Must be able to work overtime as needed.
- Lift up to 50lbs
- Good Attendance