Metro Services is seeking to immediately fill a position for a Production Supervisor for a leading fiberglass company in the Columbia, TN area. Successful candidates must have experience in similar positions. Apply now!
- Supervise up to 30 production hourly employees
- Adjust workforce based on workload
- Maintain a safe work environment
- Schedule production for the department and meet production requirements
- Troubleshoot and solve production problems
- Evaluate and improve production efficiency
- Drive and Implement improvement and lean initiatives
- Effectively work and communicate with a team to continuously improve quality, safety, efficiency, and productivity
$40K/year depending on experience
Monday - Thursday: 7:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.
Friday - Saturday: 7:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
Hours will vary
Must work all overtime that is required
As an employee you will receive:
- Weekly pay
- Direct deposit or pay cards
- Medical, dental, vision, and disability insurance
- Term-Life & Short Term Disability
- Internal Referral Program
Successful candidates must meet the following requirements:
- 3 + years experience in a supervisory role in manufacturing
- Proficiency in math skills
- Mechanically inclined
- Knowledge of machinery and packaging equipment
- Excellent communicator, both verbally and written
- Demonstrate an understanding of Quality Systems (i.e. ISO9001)
- Proficiency using Microsoft office word and excel
- Must pass drug and background check
- 5-S @ Lean Manufacturing experience a plus
- Must be able to use measuring tools
WHY WORK WITH METRO SERVICES
Metro Services specializes in Automotive, Manufacturing, Warehousing, and Retail. We offer temporary work that is often a bridge to full-time employment with our client companies. We also have full-time positions directly available with our clients.
The fact that many of our temporary assignments lead to full-time positions is a testimony to our ability to accurately match people to the right job while meeting the needs of our client companies.
We understand that job seekers need a company that focuses on them individually and puts emphasis on the opportunities they have. Metro Services matches candidates to qualified jobs that best align with their past work experience. We also contribute to our employees' success by offering career counseling services such as coaching and resume building.
Metro Services does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color and religion, gender, national origin, ancestry, age, disabilities, or any other characteristics protected by law.
While Metro Services enforces its own set of COVID-19 guidelines within its main office and branches, we also make sure that all of our employees respect the individual guidelines specific to the companies for which we hire.
Learn more about us by visiting our website at metroindustrialservices.com.
For more information, stop by or call TODAY!
1025 Nashville Hwy
Columbia, TN 38401
Call: (931) 548-2597