Metro Services is immediately hiring several Production and Machine Operators for a manufacturing company near Taylor, MI. This is a full-time temp/contract to direct position. Apply now!
This job is:
- Open to applicants who do not have a high school diploma/GED
- A “Fair Chance” job (you or the employer follow Fair Chance hiring practices when performing background checks)
- A good fit for applicants with gaps in their resume, or who have been out of the workforce for the past 6 months or more
- A good job for someone just entering the workforce or returning to the workforce with limited experience and education
- A job for which all ages, including older job seekers, are encouraged to apply
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma
$13.25/hour for all shifts.
Monday to Friday
Night Shift (Required)
Day Shift (Required)
Overnight Shift (Required)
8-hour and 10-hour shifts
Must be available to work overtime and weekends if needed
- Term-Life &
- Short Term Disability
Successful candidates must meet the following requirements:
- Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, or memos
- Ability to write simple correspondence
- Basic math skills required (addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division)
- Must be dependable and motivated
- Must have good attendance and performance record
- Must be able to work in a team environment
- Must be able to work overtime when needed
- Manufacturing: 1 year (Preferred)
- ERP systems: 1 year (Preferred)
- Leadership: 1 year (Preferred)
ABOUT METRO SERVICES
Metro, unlike many other employment agencies, puts a tangible emphasis on helping people and providing them with an extraordinary experience. Metro Services strives for greater innovation by providing more opportunities within the workforce and greater incentives to its employees.
Metro Industrial Services does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color and religion, gender, national origin, ancestry, age, disabilities, or any other characteristics protected by law.
Learn more about us by visiting our website at metroindustrialservices.com.
Metro Industrial Services is thankful for all of our loyal clients and employees during these unprecedented times. Despite the effects the COVID-19 pandemic has had on many businesses, we continue to hire and put America back to work. All clients and employees should follow all CDC guidelines as well as any applicable federal, state, and local guidelines.
While Metro Industrial Services enforces its own set of COVID-19 guidelines within its main office and branches, we also make sure that all of our employees respect the individual guidelines specific to the companies for which we hire.
For more information, stop by or call TODAY!
201 E. Main St
Manchester, MI 48158
Call: (734) 371-0111