Production Operator in Molding
Metro Services is seeking to immediately fill a position as a Production Operator in Molding for a company in the Chattanooga Metropolitan Area. The job is primarily located in Bakewell, TN. If you are interested, apply today!
The Production Operator will operate, monitor, and maintain manufacturing equipment and processes. The daily routine will require the Production Operator to be on their feet nearly 100% of the time and includes walking, standing, reaching, lifting, stooping, or bending.
Monday - Friday
7 a.m. - 3:30 p.m.
Duties of the are the following:
- Work safely and comply with all safety processes
- Understand your customers, and meet their needs
- Comply with quality system work instructions
- Transport, handle and label raw materials and product
- Set up, start-up, operate and shut down manufacturing equipment in a manner that meets performance expectations
- Monitor equipment and processes, identify issues requiring action and take either preventive or reactive action
- Take and prepare samples
- Inspect product and conduct product testing
- Enter production data and quality information into a computer system
- Maintain a written log. Perform minor maintenance on equipment
- Routinely clean equipment and work area
- Generate improvement ideas, and take action to implement
- Participate in problem-solving and improvement meetings
- Actively help others on the team
- Train peers
- Take on selected leadership roles within the team
- Conduct effective shift change hand-offs
- Work overtime as needed
- Other duties as assigned
Successful candidates must exhibit the following skills:
- Team Lead
- Data Entry
Successful candidates must meet the following requirements:
- Judgment, problem solving, and decision making skills
- Interpersonal skills, with willingness to constructively address issues
- Flexibility to learn, to accept new challenges, and to perform multiple roles
- Team player, offering help without being asked wherever the help is needed
- Strong sense of ownership and accountability, with a commitment to excellence
- Strong sense of urgency
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
- High School Diploma or GED
ABOUT METRO SERVICES
Metro, unlike many other employment agencies, puts a tangible emphasis on helping people and providing them with an extraordinary experience. Metro Services strives for greater innovation by providing more opportunities within the workforce and greater incentives to its employees.
Metro Industrial Services does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color and religion, gender, national origin, ancestry, age, disabilities, or any other characteristics protected by law.
Learn more about us by visiting our website at metroindustrialservices.com.
Metro Industrial Services is thankful for all of our loyal clients and employees during these unprecedented times. Despite the effects the COVID-19 pandemic has had on many businesses, we continue to hire and put America back to work. All clients and employees should follow all CDC guidelines as well as any applicable federal, state, and local guidelines.
While Metro Industrial Services enforces its own set of COVID-19 guidelines within its main office and branches, we also make sure that all of our employees respect the individual guidelines specific to the companies for which we hire.
For more information, stop by or call TODAY!
2171 Market St
Dayton, TN 37321
Call: (423) 775-2303