Production Operator - 3rd Shift
Metro Services is immediately hiring 3rd Shift Production Operators for a Manufacturing company in Ulby, MI. This is a temp/contract position. Apply Now!
Duties for this position include:
- Set up and maintain production lines and maintain process stability
- Complete Control Plan Verification Check Offs
- Run quality parts to fill out all existing production and work orders
- Fill out identification of raw material on all applicable production paperwork, Production Order, and CPVCOs
- Accurately record production on Production Control Worksheets
- Record all scrap with Reason Codes on PC Worksheets
- Keep an accurate record of all activities performed with times and dates on the daily labor bill
- Visually inspect and compare production parts for defects
- Label cartons
- Package parts in container and place on skid according to specifications to prevent damage when shipping
- Retrieve all documents for the production runs and return to proper files when complete
- Perform secondary production operations, reworking of parts, and fill out related documents
- Perform production order sign-off responsibility
- Return sample part and compare with first/last piece
- Follow lockout procedures
- General housekeeping
- Test run new dies when requested
Sunday - Saturday
11:00 p.m. - 7:00 a.m.
Successful candidates must meet the following requirements:
- High School diploma or GED
- Competency in reading and basic math skills
- Ability to perform repetitive tasks
- Good hearing and vision
WHY APPLY FOR A JOB AT METRO SERVICES?
If you're ready to take hold of your career, we can help you start down the right path, and we'll be with you the whole way. At Metro, we guide you through a simple application process, provide Consultation services through Coaching and Resume building, and offer a wide array of benefits.
As an employee, you will receive:
- Skills training and development
- Weekly pay
- Direct deposit or pay cards
- Medical, dental, vision, and disability insurance
- Internal Referral Program
WHAT HAPPENS AFTER YOU APPLY?
As soon as you have applied, give us a call at 855.715.5627 to let us know that your application has been submitted. Calling us makes you a priority! Also, check your email. We will send you electronic paperwork to fill out and sign. Of course, doing your paperwork from a computer is best, but it can also be done on a mobile device.
WHAT SETS US APART
At Metro Services, we understand that job seekers need a company that focuses on them individually and emphasizes their opportunities. Metro Services does this by matching qualified candidates to jobs that best align with their interests, abilities, and previous work experience. While we have full-time positions available with our client companies, we also offer temporary work that is often a bridge to full-time employment. The fact that we place over 10,000 employees annually and many of our temporary jobs lead to a full-time position is a testimony, in itself, to our ability to accurately match people to the right job while meeting the needs of our client companies.
Metro Services does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices based on race, color and religion, gender, national origin, ancestry, age, disabilities, or any other characteristics protected by law.
While Metro Services enforces its own set of COVID-19 guidelines within its main office and branches, we also make sure that all of our employees respect the individual guidelines specific to the companies for which we hire.
Learn more about us by visiting our website at metroindustrialservices.com.
Have questions? Call (855) 715-5627 TODAY!
10860 Belleville Rd
Belleville, MI 48111
Call: (734) 371-0111