Production Machine Monitor
Metro Industrial Services is seeking to immediately fill a Production Machine Monitor position in La Vergne, TN.
The candidate will be responsible for monitoring 5 machines, fixing jams, and restarting machines as needed.
Monday - Friday and some Saturdays
6:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m.
• Term-Life &
• Short Term Disability
The successful candidate must possess the following skills:
• Able to work in a fast-paced environment
• Able to work with small parts
• Able to move and lift 40 pounds
• Understand basic mechanics to perform repairs
• Have good hand-eye coordination
• Able to maintain a clean and organized work space
• At least 6 months experience is required
About Metro Industrial
Metro, unlike many other employment agencies, puts a tangible emphasis on helping people and providing them with an extraordinary experience. Metro Services strives for greater innovation by providing more opportunity within the workforce and greater incentives to its employees.
Metro Industrial Services does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color and religion, gender, national origin, ancestry, age, disabilities or any other characteristics protected by law.
Learn more about us by visiting our website at metroindustrialservices.com.