Production Control in Manufacturing
Metro Industrial Services is seeking to immediately hire a Production Control Worker in a Manufacturing facility in Lewisburg, TN. This is a Temp/Contract position. Apply now!
Duties for Production Control Worker consist of the following:
- Maintain the NMP Master and keep it updated for changes
- Confirm and release 2 weeks of control cards for Production team
- Update production schedule on a day-to-day basis
- Check to see if there is a shortage of parts
- Report to Customer Service for customer Add order/Fluctuations
- Create a 6-month forecast based on the customer forecast entered by Customer Service and report it to Management Team
- Create a Purchase Plan in NMP from the Production Plan
- Monitor the progress of production, report to Upper Management, and consider countermeasures to any problems
- Work closely with Customer Service and Purchasing
Based on Experience
- Term-Life &
- Short Term Disability
Successful candidates must meet the following requirements:
- Minimum 12th grade education
- Minimum 3 years experience in Manufacturing plant
- Must be Computer-literate, possess good keyboard skills, and understand Microsoft Office
About Metro Industrial
Metro, unlike many other employment agencies, puts a tangible emphasis on helping people and providing them with an extraordinary experience. Metro Services strives for greater innovation by providing more opportunity within the workforce and greater incentives to its employees.
Metro Industrial Services does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color and religion, gender, national origin, ancestry, age, disabilities or any other characteristics protected by law.
Learn more about us by visiting our website at metroindustrialservices.com.