Production Compounder - 1st Shift
Metro Industrial Services is seeking to immediately hire a Production Compounder for a facility in Manchester, TN. This is a Temp/Contract to Direct position. Apply now!
Duties for this position include:
- Move, load, and package Raw and Finished Goods as required
- Ensure quality sample collection, molding, lab testing & SPC data entry to determine product conformity
- Complete box sheet correctly with box numbers, finished end temperatures, correct weights, and indicate whether the box is “Conforming” or “Non-Conforming”
- Ensure that boxes are labeled correctly – Product ID, Correct weights, and any other customer requirements.
1st shift (Rotating Shifts)
4:00 a.m. - 4:15 p.m.
Monday - Tuesday, then Friday - Sunday
Monday - Thursday, Weekend off
As an employee you will receive:
- Weekly pay
- Direct deposit or pay cards
- Medical, dental, vision, and disability insurance
- Term-Life & Short Term Disability
- Internal Referral Program
All candidates must have an expert level of the following skillset:
- Manufacturing and Forklift experience
- Ability to operate fork truck
Successful candidates must meet the following requirements:
- Lift 55 lbs regularly
- Pass a Drug Screen
- No felony charge in the past 5 years
- Keep clean and safe work area
- Attention to detail and knowledge of basic math skills
Why work with Metro Services?
- Metro Services specializes in Automotive, Manufacturing, Warehousing, and Retail. We offer temporary work that is often a bridge to full-time employment with our client companies. We also have full-time positions directly available with our clients. The fact that many of our temporary assignments lead to full-time positions is a testimony to our ability to accurately match people to the right job while meeting the needs of our client companies.
- We understand that job-seekers need a company that focuses on them individually and puts emphasis on the opportunities they have. Metro Services matches candidates to qualified jobs that best align with their past work experience. We also contribute to our employees' success by offering career counseling services such as coaching and resume building.
- Metro Services does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color and religion, gender, national origin, ancestry, age, disabilities, or any other characteristics protected by law.
- While Metro Services enforces its own set of COVID-19 guidelines within its main office and branches, we also make sure that all of our employees respect the individual guidelines specific to the companies for which we hire.
Learn more about us by visiting our website at metroindustrialservices.com.
For more information, stop by or call TODAY!
2081 Hillsboro Boulevard
Manchester, TN 37355
Call: (931) 723-7810