Production Assembly Workers
Metro Industrial Services has an immediate opening for Production Assembly Workers in a production facility in Sparta, TN. This is a Temp/Contract position. Apply now!
Duties for this position include:
- Loading parts into assembly machines
- Trimming parts
- Inspecting Parts
$13.00/hour - $13.60/hour
Monday - Friday
7:00a.m. - 3:30p.m.
Monday - Friday
3:00p.m. - 11:30p.m.
Sunday - Thursday
11:00p.m. - 7:30a.m.
We are currently seeking candidates from the following areas:
- Sparta, TN
- Cookeville, TN
- Crossville, TN
- McMinnville, TN
- Smithville, TN
As an employee you will receive:
- Weekly pay
- Direct deposit or pay cards
- Medical, dental, vision, and disability insurance
- Term-Life & Short Term Disability
- Internal Referral Program
All candidates must have an expert level of the following skillset:
- Good communication skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Experience in Assembly, Automation Machines or Basic Press Machines
Successful candidates must meet the following requirements:
- High School graduate or equivalent
- 1 year of experience in a similar position
- Must pass a background check
- Must pass a drug screen
Why work with Metro Services?
- Metro Services specializes in Automotive, Manufacturing, Warehousing, and Retail. We offer temporary work that is often a bridge to full-time employment with our client companies. We also have full-time positions directly available with our clients. The fact that many of our temporary assignments lead to full-time positions is a testimony to our ability to accurately match people to the right job while meeting the needs of our client companies.
- We understand that job-seekers need a company that focuses on them individually and puts emphasis on the opportunities they have. Metro Services matches candidates to qualified jobs that best align with their past work experience. We also contribute to our employees' success by offering career counseling services such as coaching and resume building.
- Metro Services does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color and religion, gender, national origin, ancestry, age, disabilities, or any other characteristics protected by law.
- While Metro Services enforces its own set of COVID-19 guidelines within its main office and branches, we also make sure that all of our employees respect the individual guidelines specific to the companies for which we hire.
Learn more about us by visiting our website at metroindustrialservices.com.
For more information, stop by or call TODAY!
183 Mose Drive
Sparta, TN 38583
Call: (931) 739-9675