Product Manager Position in Automotive Facility
Metro Industrial Services is seeking to immediately fill the position of Product Manager for a company in Hamptonville, NC. This is a Direct Hire. Don't wait to apply!
- Product Manger will serve as a Battery / Electrical Vehicle Subject Matter Expert that will focus on the identification, development, and sale of battery-specific thermal isolation products
- Manager will also lead the organization into this market, educate the organization, and build a world class team that drives profitable growth
Other duties include the following:
- Lead the development of new products into the market for battery applications
- Represent and promote products to Automotive OEMs
- Interface and gather information from Automotive R&D groups regarding customer needs for battery thermal and protection to guide development
- Lead the creation of a multigenerational product road map and implement the road map to introduce new products step-by-step to match developing needs and stay ahead of the market
- Train others in the organization with regards to battery protection
- Term-Life &
- Short Term Disability
Successful candidates must meet the following requirements:
- 3 to 5 years experience with automotive batteries
- Strong existing relationship with some technical organizations inside the Automotive OEMs
About Metro Industrial
Metro, unlike many other employment agencies, puts a tangible emphasis on helping people and providing them with an extraordinary experience. Metro Services strives for greater innovation by providing more opportunity within the workforce and greater incentives to its employees.
Metro Industrial Services does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color and religion, gender, national origin, ancestry, age, disabilities or any other characteristics protected by law.
Learn more about us by visiting our website at metroindustrialservices.com.