Process Engineer Position
Metro Services is seeking an experienced Thermoforming Process Engineer to join a growing team. This is a hands-on position with a wide array of responsibilities ranging from training operators to writing SOP's, sourcing and developing tooling, selecting equipment to be purchased, and managing production.
- Developing SOP's for the safe and efficient production of thermoformed parts
- Training personnel on the proper techniques to set up thermoform machines, process parts, confirm quality, and maintain machinery and tooling
- Setting-up of 1st article runs and documenting steps and specs required to effectively run given part
- Assuring appropriate inventory of consumables are in house
- Continuously monitoring process conditions to ensure efficiency is maintained and quality standards are sustained
- Developing KPI's based on the control of processes to improve efficiency and quality
- Lead the development and prototyping process so that prototypes are produced in a timely manner
- Evaluate products for opportunities to improve the quality of the part and/or the processing of the part (efficiency, safety, etc.), and work to implement said improvements
Based on experience
- Term-Life &
- Short Term Disability
Successful candidates must meet the following requirements:
- 5+ years of related experience as it pertains to thermoforming
- Experience forming ABS, HDPE, and TPO materials
- Heavy gauge sheet forming
- Deep draw part forming
- CNC router, and hand trimming process experience
- Adhesion/Bonding of formed materials and fasteners
- Strong trouble shooting skills as it pertains to thermoforming equipment, tooling and processing
- Strong analytical and communication skills
- Diverse knowledge of materials for thermoforming
- Self-motivated flexible team-player, with the persistence to following through on commitments in a timely manner
- Ability to multi-task in fast paced, deadline driven environment, as well as a strong attention to detail and accuracy
For more information, stop by or call TODAY!
508 Troy Ave.
Dyersburg, TN 38024
Call: (731) 287-9568
ABOUT METRO SERVICES
Metro, unlike many other employment agencies, puts a tangible emphasis on helping people and providing them with an extraordinary experience. Metro Services strives for greater innovation by providing more opportunity within the workforce and greater incentives to its employees.
Metro Industrial Services does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color and religion, gender, national origin, ancestry, age, disabilities or any other characteristics protected by law.
Learn more about us by visiting our website at metroindustrialservices.com.
Metro Industrial Services is thankful for all of our loyal clients and employees during these unprecedented times. Despite the effects the COVID-19 pandemic has had on many businesses, we continue to hire and put America back to work. All clients and employees should follow all CDC guidelines as well as any applicable federal, state, and local guidelines.
While Metro Industrial Services enforces its own set of COVID-19 guidelines within its main office and branches, we also make sure that all of our employees respect the individual guidelines specific to the companies for which we hire.