Metro Services is immediately hiring multiple Picker Packer positions in Ripley, TN. We are looking for someone with a strong work ethic, who is looking for long-term employment. This is a Temp to Full-time hire position. All applicants must have an up-to-date resume with references.
Duties for this position include:
To supply, maintain, and store the products
$10.00+/hour depending on experience
$10.50+/hour depending on experience
Progressive raise plan in place
Monday - Friday
Monday - Friday
Successful candidates must meet the following requirements:
- Must have High School Diploma or GED
- Must have 2-years of experience
- Must have a strong work history
- Must have a clean background for the past 7 years
- Must be able to pass a 10-panel Drug Screen
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time
- Must be able to push, pull, lift, and/or carry 50lbs or less
- Must be able to maintain balance while working, kneeling, bending, and/or crouching
- Must be able to perform repetitive actions/procedures
- Must be able to work in hot, cold, wet, or humid conditions
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced work environment
- Must be able to understand and follow directions
- Must be a good multi-tasker
- Must work with precision and accuracy
- Must be able to work independently
- Must have good accountability/record-keeping skills
- Must have good communication skills
- Must wear all required PPE safety equipment, such as but not limited to, steel toe shoes, earplugs, harness, and safety glasses
WHY APPLY FOR A JOB AT METRO SERVICES?
If you're ready to take hold of your career, we can help you start down the right path, and we'll be with you the whole way. At Metro, we guide you through a simple application process, provide Consultation services through Coaching and Resume building, and offer a wide array of benefits.
As an employee, you will receive:
- Skills training and development
- Weekly pay
- Direct deposit or pay cards
- Medical, dental, vision, and disability insurance
- Internal Referral Program
WHAT HAPPENS AFTER YOU APPLY?
As soon as you have applied, give us a call at 855.715.5627 to let us know that your application has been submitted. Calling us makes you a priority! Also, check your email. We will send you electronic paperwork to fill out and sign. Of course, doing your paperwork from a computer is best, but it can also be done on a mobile device.
WHAT SETS US APART
At Metro Services, we understand that job seekers need a company that focuses on them individually and emphasizes their opportunities. Metro Services does this by matching qualified candidates to jobs that best align with their interests, abilities, and previous work experience. While we have full-time positions available with our client companies, we also offer temporary work that is often a bridge to full-time employment. The fact that we place over 10,000 employees annually and many of our temporary jobs lead to a full-time position is a testimony, in itself, to our ability to accurately match people to the right job while meeting the needs of our client companies.
Metro Services does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices based on race, color and religion, gender, national origin, ancestry, age, disabilities, or any other characteristics protected by law.
While Metro Services enforces its own set of COVID-19 guidelines within its main office and branches, we also make sure that all of our employees respect the individual guidelines specific to the companies for which we hire.
Learn more about us by visiting our website at metroindustrialservices.com.
For more information, stop by or call TODAY!
508 Troy Ave.
Dyersburg, TN 38024
Call: (731) 287-9568