Would you like to work for a reputable distribution company? Metro Services is seeking to immediately fill multiple Picker Packer positions in Ripley, TN.
We are looking for someone with a strong work ethic who is looking for long-term employment. This is a Temp-to-Full-time hire position. All applicants must have an up-to-date resume with references.
The primary responsibility is to supply, maintain, and store the products.
$10.00/hour or higher depending on experience
$10.50/hour or higher depending on experience
(progressive raise plan in place)
1st Shift and 2nd Shift
As an employee you will receive:
- Weekly pay
- Direct deposit or pay cards
- Medical, dental, vision, and disability insurance
- Term-Life & Short Term Disability
- Internal Referral Program
Successful candidates must meet the following requirements:
- Must have High School Diploma or GED
- Must have 2 years of experience
- Must have strong work history
- Must have a clean background for the past 7 years
- Must be able to pass a 10-panel Drug Screen
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time
- Must be able to push, pull, lift, and/or carry 50lbs or less
- Must be able to maintain balance while working, kneeling, bending, and/or crouching
- Must be able to perform repetitive actions/procedures
- Must be able to work in hot, cold, wet, or humid conditions
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced work environment
- Must be able to understand and follow directions
- Must be a good multi-tasker
- Must work with precision and accuracy
- Must be able to work independently
- Must have good accountability/record-keeping skills
- Must have good communication skills
- Must wear all required PPE safety equipment, such as, but not limited to steel toe shoes, earplugs, harness, and safety glasses
WHY WORK WITH METRO SERVICES
Metro Services specializes in Automotive, Manufacturing, Warehousing, and Retail. We offer temporary work that is often a bridge to full-time employment with our client companies. We also have full-time positions directly available with our clients. The fact that many of our temporary assignments lead to full-time positions is a testimony to our ability to accurately match people to the right job while meeting the needs of our client companies. We understand that job-seekers need a company that focuses on them individually and puts emphasis on the opportunities they have. Metro Services matches candidates to qualified jobs that best align with their past work experience. We also contribute to our employees' success by offering career counseling services such as coaching and resume building. Metro Services does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color and religion, gender, national origin, ancestry, age, disabilities, or any other characteristics protected by law. While Metro Services enforces its own set of COVID-19 guidelines within its main office and branches, we also make sure that all of our employees respect the individual guidelines specific to the companies for which we hire. Learn more about us by visiting our website at metroindustrialservices.com.
For more information, stop by or call TODAY!
508 Troy Ave.
Dyersburg, TN 38024
Call: (731) 287-9568