Would you like to work for a reputable distribution company? Metro Services is seeking to immediately fill multiple Picker Packer positions in Ripley, TN. The primary responsibility is to supply, maintain, and store the products.
We are looking for someone with a strong work ethic who is looking for long-term employment.
This is a Temp-to-Full-time hire position. All applicants must have an up-to-date resume with references.
$9.25/hr OR higher depending on experience
(progressive raise plan in place)
1st Shift and 2nd Shift
- Term-Life &
- Short Term Disability
Successful candidates must meet the following requirements:
- Must have High School Diploma or GED
- Must have 2 years of experience
- Must have strong work history
- Must have a clean background for the past 7 years
- Must be able to pass a 10-panel Drug Screen
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time
- Must be able to push, pull, lift, and/or carry 50lbs or less
- Must be able to maintain balance while working, kneeling, bending, and/or crouching
- Must be able to perform repetitive actions/procedures
- Must be able to work in hot, cold, wet, or humid conditions
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced work environment
- Must be able to understand and follow directions
- Must be a good multi-tasker
- Must work with precision and accuracy
- Must be able to work independently
- Must have good accountability/record-keeping skills
- Must have good communication skills
- Must wear all required PPE safety equipment, such as, but not limited to steel toe shoes, ear plugs, harness, and safety glasses
For more information, stop by or call TODAY!
508 Troy Ave.
Dyersburg, TN 38024
Call: (731) 287-9568
ABOUT METRO SERVICES
Metro, unlike many other employment agencies, puts a tangible emphasis on helping people and providing them with an extraordinary experience. Metro Services strives for greater innovation by providing more opportunity within the workforce and greater incentives to its employees.
Metro Industrial Services does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color and religion, gender, national origin, ancestry, age, disabilities or any other characteristics protected by law.
Learn more about us by visiting our website at metroindustrialservices.com.
Metro Industrial Services is thankful for all of our loyal clients and employees during these unprecedented times. Despite the effects the COVID-19 pandemic has had on many businesses, we continue to hire and put America back to work. All clients and employees should follow all CDC guidelines as well as any applicable federal, state, and local guidelines.
While Metro Industrial Services enforces its own set of COVID-19 guidelines within its main office and branches, we also make sure that all of our employees respect the individual guidelines specific to the companies for which we hire.