Picker Packer - Hiring Immediately
Do you have experience as a Picker Packer in a warehouse? Would you like to work in the Automotive Industry? Metro Services is seeking to immediately hire multiple Picker Packers for a company in Sparks, NV.
Apply now for an opportunity to join a team of successful workers! This is a Temp to Hire position and offers individuals the opportunity to obtain a secure position within the company with minimal time required.
Successful candidates should be able to:
- Accurately pull product needed and route to the proper area for packing/shipping
- Inspect and identify any abnormalities and report immediately
- Ensure accuracy of requested items by referencing part numbers/locations/requisite
- Pack product/order properly using proper resources such as bubble wrap, paper, cardboard forms, air pillows, etc. to prevent damage occurring
- Maintain proper paperwork/records
- Work independently
- Listen and follow directives from Lead Supervisors
Monday - Friday
8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
- Term-Life &
- Short Term Disability
Successful candidates must meet the following requirements:
- High School Diploma or GED
- At least 1 year of verifiable experience in this field
- Knowledge of RF gun
- Strong work ethic (strict attendance policy in place)
- Must be willing to participate in a Drug Screen and Background Check
ABOUT METRO SERVICES
Metro, unlike many other employment agencies, puts a tangible emphasis on helping people and providing them with an extraordinary experience. Metro Services strives for greater innovation by providing more opportunity within the workforce and greater incentives to its employees.
Metro Industrial Services does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color and religion, gender, national origin, ancestry, age, disabilities or any other characteristics protected by law.
Learn more about us by visiting our website at metroindustrialservices.com.
Metro Industrial Services is thankful for all of our loyal clients and employees during these unprecedented times. Despite the effects the COVID-19 pandemic has had on many businesses, we continue to hire and put America back to work. All clients and employees should follow all CDC guidelines as well as any applicable federal, state, and local guidelines.
While Metro Industrial Services enforces its own set of COVID-19 guidelines within its main office and branches, we also make sure that all of our employees respect the individual guidelines specific to the companies for which we hire.
Apply Now! Have questions? Call (855) 715-5627 TODAY!